Cigar Guys - Playboy Cigar Sampler

KillJoy

Are they good or just because they pop a Playboy logo on they overcharge?

They are made by another cigar company that is very popular i believe. I have read some reviews on them and everyone i have talked to seems to agree they are very good.

• 4 weeks later...
Are they good or just because they pop a Playboy logo on they overcharge?

They are made by altadis. Same company that makes/distributes montecristo and Romeo Y Julieta and many other premium smokes. And for the insiders who know (those are actually montecristo white label cigars in disguise)... don't ask how i know, i'm a nerd.

They are not overpriced at all. 15.00 wouldn't be overpriced.

Check that website often, i know you can get 4 romeo Y Julieta habana reserva sampler for like 10.00 shipped now. Hell of a deal!

PS - The order site says 6-8 WEEKS...

:(

KillJoy

yes, thats the only downside to Altadis samplers... super good deal.. forever to ship.

checkout Macanudo1968.com for some other great Macanudo sampler of 3 for like 10 bucks. (PS - those cigars are 11.00 a piece in a store)

And as always, if anyone wants to buy a sampler from me...

or even come check out my humidor and point to stuff they want.... they can do that for a nominal fee.

• 1 month later...
yea im broke as a joke right now cause i lost my job so until i find another i cant waste money on "wont's".

When I get the ones I ordered, you can have the BIG one.

YOU can post up if you like it.

:D

KillJoy

Well, my Sampler arrived this evening! I ended up getting 3 Robustos. One is still yours if you want. YOU can come and get it though ;)

After they sit for a few weeks, I will give one a try.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I add as much to this forum as you.

You add nothing but annoyance and headache to this forum,Great you drive a Roush F150 and have a small penor. You have made your way to my ignore list you fucking faggot. Here's a great idea,go to your local Advance Auto Parts and buy an economy battery and some jumper cables. Fill up your bath tub and attach the jumper cables to the battery and put the live ends in the tub. Now I need you to get a steak knife and slit your wrists(remember vertical so people know your serious),Now after you start to feel faint go ahead and jump from the toilet into the tub. Make sure to land on your back so you get the full shock and not just your feet. Jesus fucking christ i hate you.

You add nothing but annoyance and headache to this forum' date='Great you drive a Roush F150 and have a small penor. You have made your way to my ignore list you fucking faggot. Here's a great idea,go to your local Advance Auto Parts and buy an economy battery and some jumper cables. Fill up your bath tub and attach the jumper cables to the battery and put the live ends in the tub. Now I need you to get a steak knife and slit your wrists(remember vertical so people know your serious),Now after you start to feel faint go ahead and jump from the toilet into the tub. Make sure to land on your back so you get the full shock and not just your feet. Jesus fucking christ i hate you.[/quote']

is it safe to say you won't be sending him a christmas card this year?