Need exhaust welded ASAP!!!!

Guest JCroz91

Guest JCroz91

alright i just bought long tubes and they dont bolt up to the exhaust i have now... i like my exhaust so i dont want to buy a new one. i need to see if someone knows a place that can make me about a 1 foot long pipe with a flange at one in to connect my LT's to my x-pipe. if you know anyone or you can do it yourself let me know! thank! i need this really soon cause im planning on getting it tuned next week.

heres some pictures of the driver side that i took really quick.... i circled the end of each pipe in red...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/untitled-4.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn176/jcroz91/untitleddf.jpg

lol i dont want it to be anoying... its my only car. im only 17 and i got my lisence suspended for a year. i wont even leagly be allowed to drive until may

Im 18 and the poopra is my only car and its loud as hell lol... the whole losing your license thing sucks ass... what happend if ya dont mind me askin, 1 year suspenshion sounds like a dui to me.

Guest 614Streets

Jordan my referal to you is to call Dean or Dave at Aarrow radiator. I do not surround myself with much exhaust or welding work. Aarrow or possibly Rob aka Gearhead is who I suggest. You may mention Will from unit D sent you.

Aarrow Radiator & Auto Glass

(614) 876-6146

7286 Hayden Run Rd, Hilliard, OH 43026

Guest JCroz91
Im 18 and the poopra is my only car and its loud as hell lol... the whole losing your license thing sucks ass... what happend if ya dont mind me askin, 1 year suspenshion sounds like a dui to me.

no i just got 3 tickets before i was 18... so thats an automatic 1 year suspension

Guest JCroz91
I can get you in same day. Give me a call 614-444-5884.

alright sweet. hey i think my dude cameron was talking to some of you guys trying to see if i could maybe borrow your blower pulley puller. if i get my exhaust fabed up there could you maybe swap the blower pulley for me too. im really really really tight on $. i dont even know if ill be able to have enough to get it tuned after doing this exhuast.

alright sweet. hey i think my dude cameron was talking to some of you guys trying to see if i could maybe borrow your blower pulley puller. if i get my exhaust fabed up there could you maybe swap the blower pulley for me too. im really really really tight on $. i dont even know if ill be able to have enough to get it tuned after doing this exhuast.

We can work something out! :)

• 2 weeks later...