Street Legal KTM 525

scotty o

I bought this bike new in July 2005 and it has been the best bike I've ever owned. No problems at all, I'm only selling because I want to upgrade to an 08 or 09 model KTM. Never raced, just trail ridden and rode some AMA Dual Sport Rides. I'm just an average rider so it hasn't been beat on at all.

Here's the info:

-2100 miles

-92.6 hours

-Original Plastic and Decal Kit that I put on in 2005

-Trick DualSport Kit with all the goodies on the bike

-Baja Designs folding mirror

-DOT knobbies in good condition(Scorpion Pro/Trakmaster2)

-Black, Windam Bend Pro Taper Bars

-Spider Grips

-Bonz Handlebar Mounts

-EE Handguards, Skid Plate, Shark Fin, Slave Protector

-Rear Tugger Strap

-Guts Comfort Seat(Original Seat Included)

-Clarke 3.2gl Tank,Black (Original Tank Included)

-New Brake Pads with about 150miles on them

-Two Twin Air Filters

-JD Jet Kit

-Fastway F3 Pegs

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but that's most of what's on the bike.

Excellent Condition for a 2005 bike.

$4300 and I'm located in NE Ohio

330-718-1410

+1 kawi, you shouldnt be able to post in the classified till you get some kind of post count.........
i think its kinda a unsaid pet peeve of most people around here

TRUE!! So many people sign up just to peddle their bikes and disappear.

Free bump for a nice bike tho. good luck.

i think its kinda a unsaid pet peeve of most people around here

Coming from the guy who has been on here less than a year with a higher post count than some mods. Who gives a shit at least he is selling a motorcycle. Not everyone can post whore like you guys. He has been around since Nov maybe he just doesn't find anything interesting enough to comment on. I know I don't.

good luck with the sale.

Edited by nochknstrps

Coming from the guy who has been on here less than a year with a higher post count than some mods. Who gives a shit at least he is selling a motorcycle. Not everyone can post whore like you guys. He has been around since Nov maybe he just doesn't find anything interesting enough to comment on. I know I don't.

good luck with the sale.

:lol: or i dont frequent any other boards that i like.... my bad i guess. most forums have a rule that you have to have an amount of posts before you can sell. i was just helping him out, most people would rather buy from a guy who gets on and atleast says who they are. im not the only one who feels that way. ;)

Edited by kawi kid

good luck with the sale.

You like doing this kind of thing dont you.

good luck with the sale.

I agree. There's no rule so, why not? Plus, like Noch stated - guys like Kawi Kid are posting smilies and stupid stuff just to bolster post counts. Again, no biggie and more power to them, but in reality, I could care less how many posts you have...

Sorry to upset some of the members here. I've been on this web site before and a member myself for a little while and I'm just trying to sell my bike.

I'll have to go and start posting about everything and anything and then that'll make me a more honorable person and then maybe I will be able to sell my bike? Thanks Kawi Kid for the advice.

My name is Scott and I live in NE Ohio and I'm not selling junk. I've always taken care of my bikes and I assure you this is a good bike. Now someone please buy it so I can get my new KTM, Thank you.

Sorry to upset some of the members here. I've been on this web site before and a member myself for a little while and I'm just trying to sell my bike.

I'll have to go and start posting about everything and anything and then that'll make me a more honorable person and then maybe I will be able to sell my bike? Thanks Kawi Kid for the advice.

My name is Scott and I live in NE Ohio and I'm not selling junk. I've always taken care of my bikes and I assure you this is a good bike. Now someone please buy it so I can get my new KTM, Thank you.

;) free bump

im not upset just thought it would help the sale.