Scamming Squrriel(?)

Jizzle Juice

Sorry bout the title a lil tipsy!!

But have u ever had that friend that hit on the girl u bring out to hang with?? Im suer its happend before. Its not like its the first time they see them with you either. Its bad real bad they touch and feel and thinks its ok!! but ill excuse this person cause they were pretty drunk or tipsy whatever they had alot to drink but how would u guys deal with??

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if the chic isn't saying get the fuck off me, the problem is both, I'd get a new friend and a new ho.

But yeah the whole Carlos Mencia thing would work, get him all fucked up then beat the shit out of him. Then when he wakes up in the morning, you say "Awe man you fell fucker." then he can be like "remember when you fell last week fucker?" "Ha Ha!" then you are like, "Awe man you fucker!"

1. Keep cool.

2. Tell her that this "other" guy invited the 2 of you to a party.

3. Tell her that she must bring at least 2 hot friends.

4. Call the "other" guy and tell him you are hooking it up and to go get a hotel room and alcohol.

5. All meet at bar and let the "other" guy buy all drinks.

6. After properly liquored, go to hotel.

7. Go to bathroom with your girl and persuade blow job.

8. Tell the "other" guy to put the moves on her.

9. Talk to other girls while they are talking.

10. Have 2-some with her friends in front of them.

11. Take your girl home afterward and give her a good ass fucking.

12. Be a man.

Google him.

His name isn't Carlos.

He isn't a Mexican.

His jokes are stolen.

He isn't funny.

I believe you. I am just asking for the approved list so I can stop wasting time buying, renting, watching, listening, reading, eating, drinking, driving, riding, firing "non-Kenny approved products, services and entertainment." :D

Start with George Carlin, move on to Katt Williams, old Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.

Report back when done.

Edit: Throw in some Joe Rogan since he's my hero and also made fun of Ned - shit Google Carlos Mencia vs. Joe Rogan, that shit is epic.

Start with George Carlin, move on to Katt Williams, old Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor.

Report back when done.

Edit: Throw in some Joe Rogan since he's my hero and also made fun of Ned - shit Google Carlos Mencia vs. Joe Rogan, that shit is epic.

you forgot chappelle and dane cook, then come back to carlos and tell us if he is funny

NEWAYS, back to the woman situation. theres 2 ways to handle this.

1) if you're confident that ur girl really likes you then who cares if dudes hit on her. hell, let them buy her a drink n some shit, less money ur using. as long as you know that she's going home w/ u in the end of the night then its all good.

2) if you're with ur girl and she's not liking that guys/guy is hittin on her, then this is the ONLY time you should step in. tell him to fuck off, etc...

Now, if ur with a girl and she's diggin the guy hittin on her then SHE ISN'T UR GIRL. Dont get mad at the guy, get mad at urself that you just brought some girl out who didn't really care where she got her dick. So go home, up ur game, and head back out.

-Paul

1) if you're confident that ur girl really likes you then who cares if dudes hit on her. hell, let them buy her a drink n some shit, less money ur using. as long as you know that she's going home w/ u in the end of the night then its all good.

2) if you're with ur girl and she's not liking that guys/guy is hittin on her, then this is the ONLY time you should step in. tell him to fuck off, etc...

Now, if ur with a girl and she's diggin the guy hittin on her then SHE ISN'T UR GIRL. Dont get mad at the guy, get mad at urself that you just brought some girl out who didn't really care where she got her dick. So go home, up ur game, and head back out.

-Paul

exactly :thumbup:

-Paul

While I completely agree with every word you just said, I think the OP is pissed because a FRIEND is trying to hit on the girl he's with. It has nothing to with game and lady skills, it's more like why would you even try to pull that shit.

Sorry bout the title a lil tipsy!!

But have u ever had that friend that hit on the girl u bring out to hang with?? Im suer its happend before. Its not like its the first time they see them with you either. Its bad real bad they touch and feel and thinks its ok!! but ill excuse this person cause they were pretty drunk or tipsy whatever they had alot to drink but how would u guys deal with??

Don't bring yo girl to the club if you just met her

Cause I'ma Flirt

it's more like why would you even try to pull that shit.

because girls are the ones that play the whole game of "i saw him first so you can't try"

competition is competition. i'd rather see competition from a friend than from some dude i don't know. if he does end up getting the girl, then i can punch him in the face. he'll know why and i'll feel better and we'll move on with our lives. if he doesn't end up with her and i do, then I get to make fun of him for even trying. if she just says fuck it to both of us, we can drink beers and call her a slut together.