Scamming Squrriel(?)

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because girls are the ones that play the whole game of "i saw him first so you can't try"

competition is competition. i'd rather see competition from a friend than from some dude i don't know. if he does end up getting the girl, then i can punch him in the face. he'll know why and i'll feel better and we'll move on with our lives. if he doesn't end up with her and i do, then I get to make fun of him for even trying. if she just says fuck it to both of us, we can drink beers and call her a slut together.

fucking perfect.

NEWAYS, back to the woman situation. theres 2 ways to handle this.

1) if you're confident that ur girl really likes you then who cares if dudes hit on her. hell, let them buy her a drink n some shit, less money ur using. as long as you know that she's going home w/ u in the end of the night then its all good.

2) if you're with ur girl and she's not liking that guys/guy is hittin on her, then this is the ONLY time you should step in. tell him to fuck off, etc...

Now, if ur with a girl and she's diggin the guy hittin on her then SHE ISN'T UR GIRL. Dont get mad at the guy, get mad at urself that you just brought some girl out who didn't really care where she got her dick. So go home, up ur game, and head back out.

-Paul

OIh trust im not worried!! at all i just thought it was funny and a couple people know whats goin on. Trust me its on lock!

And earon!! i Hate U :asshole: :lol:

well thats good bro. I mean i understand that youthink its messed up that ur boy's trying to dip in ur cookie jar instead of finding his own but in the end its funny as shit to see ur friend get shot down or used by ur girl then you can laugh at him for infinity.

He's what I would call bro humor.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, look for "bro rape" on youtube.

True story, Dane Cook was funny the first time I heard him, then i started gettin really tired of his shit. Mencia is awful and was never funny.

Other funny ass stand up people: Jim Gaffigan, Nick Swardson, Zach Galifianakis

Well seeing how it was funny i guess it could swing both ways!!

its even funnier that you made a thread about it.im taking your pimp card away cause you are whinning about a bish, keep your pimp hand strong and the bish will do no wrong.

well thats good bro. I mean i understand that youthink its messed up that ur boy's trying to dip in ur cookie jar instead of finding his own but in the end its funny as shit to see ur friend get shot down or used by ur girl then you can laugh at him for infinity.

Its all good it was worth the laughs of me and earon lookin at her face like WTF is he doin!!

I didn't know he was gonna be telling bear jokes.

When I saw him live I thought I would never stop laughing. He's beyond hilarious. My ex girlfriend and I sponsored a manatee because of his schtick about them.

edit: for reference

I want to see him live. I'll have to look and see if he's gonna be back around here sometime soon

its even funnier that you made a thread about it.im taking your pimp card away cause you are whinning about a bish, keep your pimp hand strong and the bish will do no wrong.

No i made the thread cause its funny to me thats all! I guess it was more funnier for me and earon. Plus i was drinkg so u kno how that goes!! :D

No i made the thread cause its funny to me thats all! I guess it was more funnier for me and earon. Plus i was drinkg so u kno how that goes!! :D

yea yea sure. pimp card must be recived by 12/20/08 by 11:59pm or ninjas will be at your home:ninja: