Scamming Squrriel(?)

Jizzle Juice

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man code is brandon sounds like a 10 year old girl. he couldnt keep his girl interested so jeff and mopar probably did it for him again. brandon its not like you would be with her long. it aint no fun unless the crew can have some.

man code is brandon sounds like a 10 year old girl. he couldnt keep his girl interested so jeff and mopar probably did it for him again. brandon its not like you would be with her long. it aint no fun unless the crew can have some.

:lol: riight!!

Trust me i always keep them entertained!! And very true about it aint fun if the team cant have none only if there jus whores u toss around like salad!

damn I'm late. Brandon if you need some lessons in pimp 101 and advance pimpin let me know. I havent did it in a while but Im pretty sure I got it still.

i taught the boy everything he knows:cry: it makes me so proud to see him pimpin so well.

I hate that shit. If I tell that cocksucker to go fistfuck himself, I'm the bad guy in front of my girl and he wins. If I let it slide, it's a long annoying night.. then there's an argument on the way home, and I'm the bad guy again. But hey at least she's in the car with me and that random douchebag just got denied.

+1zillion.

While I completely agree with every word you just said, I think the OP is pissed because a FRIEND is trying to hit on the girl he's with. It has nothing to with game and lady skills, it's more like why would you even try to pull that shit.

true. havin a person that is supposed to be your friend snake you like that is pretty f'ed up. i actually got that goin on right now and i even talked to him about it. he said he stopped then i found out from the girl that he hasnt even slowed let alone stopped. sucks but i say ditch em both. thats what im doin