But Democrats don't have their hands in the oil industry like Replicans.....

Casper

I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every four years pfff doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.
  • Upvote 1

I don't vote. Two reasons. First of all it's meaningless; this country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shovel around every four years pfff doesn't mean a fucking thing. Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done. You caused the problem; you voted them in; you have no right to complain. I, on the other hand, who did not vote, who in fact did not even leave the house on election day, am in no way responsible for what these people have done and have every right to complain about the mess you created that I had nothing to do with.

Exactly what I think. I tell people this and they look at me funny. They are retards.

Secondly, I believe if you vote, you have no right to complain. People like to twist that around – they say, 'If you don't vote, you have no right to complain', but where's the logic in that? If you vote and you elect dishonest, incompetent people into office who screw everything up, you are responsible for what they have done.

What if you voted for the loser?

:nono:

You are either really naive, or joking.

If I were joking, I'd have mentioned genitals.

If I were naive, I would think that every contact was the foundation of corruption DESPITE the fact that he held no office and had no power.

Seriously, he gave speeches and founded charities, what the hell was there to be gained by funding his charities? Are you going to go after Jimmy Carter next? God knows who might have donated to Habitat for Humanity!?

If I were naive, I would think that every contact was the foundation of corruption DESPITE the fact that he held no office and had no power.

Seriously, he gave speeches and founded charities, what the hell was there to be gained by funding his charities? Are you going to go after Jimmy Carter next? God knows who might have donated to Habitat for Humanity!?

:nono:

Is his personal presidential library seriously a charity?

The sway they can have on curent elected officials, endorsements, photo ops, counsulting......

Ehhh, usually a lobbiest is used for those kind of things, and they're more effective than an ousted president because half the lawmakers don't already hate them.

Donating to the charities IS a political move, I'll give you that. It's done to make the world think you give a shit, while you rape them.