2003 Polaris Predator Troy Lee Edition: $1800 OBO

r6allstar

Put it on CL so I figured I would add it here too..

500 cc's of fun! The quad/four wheeler is in great mechanical shape, runs great! Goes through all 5 gears so there are now transmission problems. The rear plastics on the atv have the usual cracks from trail riding but have been FIRMLY zip-tied in those spots. Tires in good shape with around half tread left. The thumb throttle broke so I replaced it with a twist/motorcycle throttle from Moose. Has new kevlar grips. New tie rods and ends. Fresh radiator flush.

Not currently titled. Bought it at police auction but never recieved a title for it. NO it isnt stolen so dont ask lol.

Priced WAY below book value because of the title inconvenience.

I am selling b/c I now have 2 four wheelers and only really need 1.

Its currently located in Shelby, OH but I can bring it to Columbus if someone is serious about buying.

$1800 OBO

I think all you have to do is go to the BMV or Title place and have them run the VIN to confirm its not stolen and they should be able to print you up another title. there is probably more details to it and not sure if you have to bring the unit with you, but mainly, they have to verify its not stolen and they can re-issue a title