Story of my life

kenny

It hasn't been raining and it's warm out, so I was on the way outside to ride the R6 to get some foodz. As SOON as I'm ready it starts raining.

About to say eff it and ride anyway, screw you rain.

The story of Kenny's life? :nono: Not really.

For this to be your story, it should include the following elements:

1- Threatening the weatherman for not warning you that it might stop raining, then start again

2-Berating Mother Nature for being such a bitch

3-Riding the R6 and falling off

4-Yelling at the fast food clerk because you're wet and you're being made to wait 35 seconds for your food

5-Posting on CR that you plan to sue the National Weather Service conspiracy for "tricking" you into riding in the rain

6-Concluding that Global Warming is a hoax since you're now cold

Other CR members may of course feel free to add further story ingredients for this to truly be Kenny's Life Story

There is someone I work with that rides his harley into work everyday regardless of the weather. He drives from circleville to dublin in full leather and gloves etc. If he can drive through snow I doubt a little rain will hurt you. Get on your two wheels and stop your bitching.

1- Threatening the weatherman for not warning you that it might stop raining, then start again

4-Yelling at the fast food clerk because you're wet and you're being made to wait 35 seconds for your food

5-Posting on CR that you plan to sue the National Weather Service conspiracy for "tricking" you into riding in the rain

Other CR members may of course feel free to add further story ingredients for this to truly be Kenny's Life Story

El oh el.

7-Spend the rest of the evening fapping to chisel.com(NWS) and his favorite Buick and R6 website while also talking about full frontal docking with various CR members.

Fixed for accuracy.