Ufc 92

l36tols1

was a really good fight to watch. im going to try and get tickets to columbus. i think frank mir is gonna die when he fights brock.

no way, lesner wont beat mir, you heard it hear first. the only way lesner can beat mir is to outlast the punches. i dont think he will

no way, lesner wont beat mir, you heard it hear first. the only way lesner can beat mir is to outlast the punches. i dont think he will

I bet one of them will win. Put your money on that!!!!!! ;)

I dig Rampage too, I'm glad to see him doing well and glad to see him win. Rashad v. Rampage?

Mir looked great last night. I was heartbroken to watch Forrest lose, but he'll still keep doing his thing. Forrest had a great match, just got caught one too many times.

your saying Lesner has to outlast Mir's punches? I don't know what fights you have been watching, Mir was getting his ASS handed to him before he caught him with the ankle lock. No one in the UFC today has Lesner's punching power and the guy is getting better exponentially with every fight.

* Evans is NASTY, Forrest did what needed to be done in the first 2 rounds but just got caught. I was really wanting Forrsest to try and put evans on his back, i could be wroung but hasn't he pretty much been fighting strikers up to this point? i haven seen him fight somone with dangerous submission skills.

Lesnar DOMINATED the first fight between he and Mir. He made a stupid mistake by trying to jump over Mir thus costing him the match. No one in UFC outside of Nog can outwrestle Lesnar in mark that down right now!! Mir looked good last night, but Nog looked just as bad!!

btw ufc 96 confirmed fights:

Liddell vs Jardine

Gabriel Gonzaga vs.Shane Carwin

Roger Huerta vs. Spencer Fisher

Also rumored to be Lesnar vs Mir 2!!

This is a joke right? Maybe you should check out lesner vs mir 1 again?

Lesner was using Mir's head as a punching bag. He dropped Heath Hearing with a punch and then beat him to the point he looked like he just got out of a car accident. And then you have poor randy, I think he just got approved for his handicapped parking pass after that head trama.

Lesner is a freak after seeing his progress I think they only way you can beat him is if you catch him in something or a lucky punch. Plus you know he has been working on his ground game.

I don't think you will see him here in columbus.

Lesnar DOMINATED the first fight between he and Mir. He made a stupid mistake by trying to jump over Mir thus costing him the match. No one in UFC outside of Nog can outwrestle Lesnar in mark that down right now!! Mir looked good last night, but Nog looked just as bad!!

btw ufc 96 confirmed fights:

Liddell vs Jardine

Gabriel Gonzaga vs.Shane Carwin

Roger Huerta vs. Spencer Fisher

Also rumored to be Lesnar vs Mir 2!!

A source for Jardine said that he is not fighting Liddell at UFC 96 and Dana White said the Lesnar/Mir would happen probably April or May so it looks like we will miss out of 2 of those fights unfortunately.

I still don't like that Lesnar got basically a free ride into the limelight, but I can't say anything bad about him. He definitely deserves to be there.

Well they are still pretty light for good talent at heavy and the whole Coture thing just kind of made the waters even more muddy.

BUT now with them trying to sign that Judo guy from japan and the performance that Kongo just put on things could get good again.

Lesnar is the reason Light Heavy Weight will keep being stacked nobody in their right mind is going to bump to heavy and face him. Even if he loses the title to Mir he is going to be a gate keeper for that class