reccomend me some comics.

evan9381

i got a long few days coming up at work, and would like to load up my ipod with some comedy instead of the same old music i listen to daily.

i think im going to download some daniel tosh and josh blue, since the little bit ive heard, i liked. i've already been thru dane cook's vicious circle, lisa lampanelli, and carlos mencia.

who else is good that i can d/l that will keep me entertained for the next couple days?

+11Million

Also, if you're into a little more "thinking man's comedy" - Eddie Izzard. That dude is funny, even though he does occasionally wear a dress.

You watch his show, yet, The Riches?

Can't believe nobody's mentioned this guy.

Stephen Lynch

Here's a couple vids to check out of him, randomly picked. He just has so many that are hilarious. I saw him and Mitch Hedburg shortly before Mitch passed away. Both are hilarious. Stephen's expressions and shit are priceless live. His songs always seem real nice at first...

Craig

Lullaby (The Divorce Song)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxwzQjeIRsE

HermAphrodite

You watch his show, yet, The Riches?

Yeah, I saw the entire first season and most of the next. I lost interest after a while because it's really not my kind of show, but I think that he and Minnie Driver did an excellent job of acting. They both do a pretty good southern accent for a couple of brits.