Shittsburgh Steelers

El Karacho1647545492

still has a better record then your Patriots

Remember when the knock on the Pats used to be that we were overtalented and played in the easiest conference in football? Despite drawing 2 of the worse conferences for out-of-division games, the AFC East is significantly more competitive than anyone imagined it could be. Also this is a non-official list of the Pats IR list:

QB Tom Brady

RB Laurence Maroney

OT Ryan O'Callaghan

OT Anthony Clement

OT Barry Stokes

DE Kenny Smith

DE/OLB Adalius Thomas

DE/OLB Shawn Crable

DE/OLB Pierre Woods

ILB Tedy Bruschi

ILB Bo Ruud

CB Terrence Wheatley

CB Jason Webster

S Rodney Harrison

S Tank Williams

edited to bold starters

still has a better record then your Patriots

also, i totally realize its possible we won't make the playoffs this year. i'm just glad that everyone can suck on patriot cock because despite everyone's best efforts to ruin our season, we still came out with a fucking awesome record to back up our awesome coaching.

also, i totally realize its possible we won't make the playoffs this year. i'm just glad that everyone can suck on patriot cock because despite everyone's best efforts to ruin our season, we still came out with a fucking awesome record to back up our awesome coaching.

Shutup Fat Bastard

GO STEELERS!!! :p

If you like the Steelers, feel free to drive east a few hundred miles until you see a sign that says Pittsburgh. Please feel free to settle in there aswell. Thanks from Bengals fans everywhere.

How about you go to Cincy?

This is Columbus, no pro team here.

The only team/fan base gayer than that of the Queerlers is the Patriots.

only since the Pats/Red Sox were winning concurrently has everyone been really lame. I've noticed the Pats hate has significantly disappeared since we started losing again. Guess no one likes a winner.

only since the Pats/Red Sox were winning concurrently has everyone been really lame. I've noticed the Pats hate has significantly disappeared since we started losing again. Guess no one likes a winner.

Never liked the Steelers. At one point in time I actually liked the Pats, but that was because of Bledsoe and Parcells. I got sick of people talking about how amazing the Pats are, and I don't like Brady or Belichick at all. Harrison is a piece of shit.

And I fucking hate the Red Sox. Their whole pink hat nation can go fuck themselves

I think it would be gangster for Foxboro to Put the Franchise tag on Cassel, trade Brady for a shit ton of money and picks. Kinda what happened to Bledsoe when Brady stepped in. Except Someone will take Brady for a lot of money, like my Lions!

Lions are going to draft Matt Stafford with the #1 overall pick. true story.

It's ok. My Eagles beat good teams (Squeelers, Giants, Cards (they are good) then lose to dumbass teams for dumbass reasons. They had a TIE to the Bengals...nuff said. Reason why they prob won't be going to the playoffs and they don't deserve to.