Wheel Medic

RedRocket1647545505

Long story, short:

My mother decided to ramp a curb in her '03 C240, bending the inside of her right, front wheel. Her plan was to trade it in spring '09 on a newer C-class and she didn't want to drop $400 on a new one, and used weren't that much cheaper. So I, being the good son that I am, told her that I sort of knew a guy in the wheel repair biz and that she should take it to Wheel Medic for a quick fix since she'll be getting rid of it anyways.

Talked it over with my stepfather, PMed Mike @ Wheel Medic, and decided to have my stepfather take it up to them this morning. Mike took the time to explain the process to my inquisitive stepfather and assured him they've fixed much worse. Mid-afternoon, my stepfather was on his way back up to pick up the wheel, paid a very reasonable price for the repair, and was on his way, good as new.

My stepfather commented to me on how great the service was and how Mike 'seems like a very good kid.' Overall, great service and I'd highly recommend anyone go there for any of your wheel needs. I'll definitely be going back should the need arise; i.e. my dumb mother jumps another curb.

A+ experience :cool: