Winter Wash Products FS:

AudiOn19s

I'm now offering a Hoseless wash solution and a winter wash package to be used as outlined in this article:

http://www.tauruscarclub.com/wiki/index.php/How_to_use_QEW_%28Quick_Easy_Wash%29

Andy's Choice Hoseless winter wash:

-24oz. for $11.00

Andy's Choice Winter Wash package: $30

-(1) 24oz. Hoseless wash

-(2) Jumbo 24 x 36 waffle weave drying towels

-(1) Super Soft and porus wash sponge

*These products have not been updated to the web site yet. That should come tomorrow*.

info@andyschoice.com or 614-747-0002 to contact me.

Andy

• 1 month later...

Does one really need to rinse the car off with all the salt and shit before using this product?

What will happen if I just used this on a salt/road grime encrusted car? Will it scratch the piss out of it?

I remember reading that link on the Taurus forum years ago and I'm too hopped up on drugs right now to read it again :).

I remember talking to someone about it before and they recommended a pre spray off to get the major stuff off, Not sure on the exact reason but it seems logical that rubbing that salt and road grime all around even with the solution will still scratch especially with a dark car....jmo

The answer is depends: IF the car is heavily soiled from driving around in crap weather like we've had for the last 3 weeks and then you decide to wash your car then yes, you should hose off the car first prior to washing with this method. I simply take mine to the quarter wash and do high pressure water only over the whole car and then drive it home to wash with the Hoseless solution.

When it's not as extreme as the weather and roads have been lately there's no need. I generally use a spray bottle to pre-soak the areas prior to washing them as well as it adds a small security blanket to the process.

Andy