need asap c5 rim

STEVE-O

I've got mine powdercoated black. Liked the zr1's better but these aren't too bad for now. If I had a stock set of wheels and tires, I'd sell these but I don't

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj32/Formula98/11-18-085.jpg

i am calling mike friday and hopeing he has one in stock unless someone really has them and want to get rid of them.

i found a whole set for 200 but i dont really want the whole set

I really do have the set, and they are in mint condition ugly as the day they were made.

I really do have the set, and they are in mint condition ugly as the day they were made.

apriciate it i found a guy in baltimore ohio that will sell me a whole set for 175 cash so if mike doesnt ahve the one i need i will pick them up from him unless you want to give me a better deal than that lol

apriciate it i found a guy in baltimore ohio that will sell me a whole set for 175 cash so if mike doesnt ahve the one i need i will pick them up from him unless you want to give me a better deal than that lol

$175 is a good deal, and you should jump on that.

Call me at the shop on friday.

Wheel Medic

299-9866

hey thanks man bryce said he could sell it for 165 so i am jsut going to buy the whole set from this other guy for 10 bucks more but i might be coming to you guys here soon to get them powder coated