Oil return line leaking need assistance

6 Speed S4

Okay so I noticed a puddle of oil where my audi was parked in the garage. jacked it up and looked underneather to find the oil return line for the turbo leaking at the gasket at the oil pan. I picked up a new gasket and some rtv, put it on and changed my oil. Let the car run for 10 min and it was still leaking. I applied more rtv around the outside of the return line. Helped a bit but it still drips like 5 drops per day. Any ideas? This is on my 1.8t

The return line is not cracked its a newer stainless steel line. I did get it to stop dripping oil though. I put a decent amount of rtv all over the outside and havent seen a drop of oil today yet... I will get pics up if it continues to leak. Thanks everyone

I suspect that it will continue to leak if all you did was continue to smother it with RTV. There is something clearly wrong with the line or the gasket/connection to the pan.

Drain oil, clean the contact area like your life depends on it, and install new a line & gasket.