Dealing with USPS

KentStateTsi

I recently bought a haltech with a dis2 ignition box from a friend. I receive the box and there is a hole in it and magically the haltech ecu and msd are not in there. Who do I contact about missing parts? It is not the fault of the shipper, the shipping weight was almost 5lbs more than what i received. My local post office has no loose parts....I've read they send this kind of stuff to a collection point in Atlanta where they auction it off. It does not look like it was caused by stacking too much on it. the tape was cut and the box itself was not ripped. anyone dealt with this before.

oh yeah...be on the lookout for a haltech e6s and msd dis2. I will give a reward if found.

If you bitch enough you can get it replaced though it's VERY difficult without insurance. I argued with the local postmaster over a damaged box and they replaced the item without insurance. My argument was, "Why should I have to pay extra for you to do your job properly" and it worked.

I've talked to people all over the country now at different usps buildings. The only hope I have right now is that the tracking number will show every truck it was on and I have a complaint filed. I have a mail holders card in the army and know how easy it is to lose it, if only it worked the same on the civilian side. USPS also autcions off this crap in Atl. which isn't that far from me know the lady said. Why would I want to pay for the stuff twice?