Kahoots?

coltboostin

umm very expensive and high class. Had VIP passes given to us, walk in and they instantly get on my buddy about his hat being backwards and wearing camo shorts. I'm like this is a titty bar not a fucking 5 star restraunt. The girls were hot, but this was 4 years ago. Its pretty uppity and not my kinda titty bar

They are the only titty bar I have been to that sells Crystal and Don Pariagme (spell check), not to mention they got a guy in the shitter giving you calogne and mints

Every other strip club in the city does the same exact thing. Kahoots is ok, average i suppose. I would rather go to Columbus Gold but thats only because I have hookups there.

Oh and you cant wear your hat backwards in CG so I guess they're in the "uppity" crowd too.

The only thing I like about CG is the indoor smoking patio(as I am a smoker). Other than that, I just view it as a normal strip club.

Kahoots on the other hand, On my birthday last year, Me and 12-15 of my friends walked in, the place was packed and they said we couldn't sit together. The door man (host, maître d') was very cool, told us about the place as none of us have ever been there, then he said to me, if you take care of me, I will take care of you guys. Therefore I gave him a 50, then he cleared out a whole section of people that had already been seated, told them that a few celebs just came in and they want to sit there. So he moved about 8 people and sat us there, brought a girl for each of us over and 2 for me, and partied there for the duration of the evening. I thought it was a nicer establishment. You won't be disapointed.

Jackson

The only thing I like about CG is the indoor smoking patio(as I am a smoker). Other than that, I just view it as a normal strip club.

Kahoots on the other hand, On my birthday last year, Me and 12-15 of my friends walked in, the place was packed and they said we couldn't sit together. The door man (host, maître d') was very cool, told us about the place as none of us have ever been there, then he said to me, if you take care of me, I will take care of you guys. Therefore I gave him a 50, then he cleared out a whole section of people that had already been seated, told them that a few celebs just came in and they want to sit there. So he moved about 8 people and sat us there, brought a girl for each of us over and 2 for me, and partied there for the duration of the evening. I thought it was a nicer establishment. You won't be disapointed.

Jackson

You did it right. Money talks. CG is just like Kahoots and just like all the other joints. They all try and advertise being the best, most exclusive strip club but in the end its all the same shit.

I didn't not end up making it down- all of the wing men were already with women, including me. :I I ot some GOOD story's from Tilley about that place though...

:eek:

Sorry about that JP, I had a long day at work and was tired as shit and had to be up early the next day. I think a few of us are goin to come up your way one night to party so we will get in touch when we do.

+1

Yeah, we'll come up your way and you can show us around up there. :cool: