Studio Work

Alex L.

Hey everyone, forgot to post something up in this section as far as my studio work goes.

While automotive video/photo work is my specialty, I can do any work that would be required. I shoot videos with a Sony HDR-HC1 HD camcorder, and take pictures with a Nikon D40 DSLR camera. I have over three years experience with video, photo, and other types of multimedia.

I can do the following for you:

-Filming

-Photography

-Photo work (I.E. Photoshop)

-Web design (SOME)

-Many other things

I have made MANY videos since 2005 when Firehead Studios was established, as I'm sure many of you know from the various videos I've posted over the past few years.

I will work with you to accomplish any goals you may have. Whether it be a profile video of your car, or some really cool pictures of something of your choice, Firehead Studios is there for you.

My website can be found in my profile, in my sig, or at www.fireheadstudios.com

You can post in this thread, PM me, or email me (can be found on the Firehead site) if you're interested in any work.

***I WILL NOT DO WEDDING WORK***

The price may fluctuate based on a specific project.

I will give other information if anyone needs it. It's 1:00 AM now and I'm tired. Hit me up if you're interested.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Sure. The video that I am most proud of is my Carlisle 2008 video that I did for a video contest.

Granted, everyone may not like the music in that video, but I will tailor a video to meet anyone's demands.

My best picture is this one:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/14biggy/Flashlights3edited.jpg

My video camera is a Sony HDR-HC1 high definition camcorder:

http://images.tomshardware.com/2006/03/30/sony_hdrhc1/sony_hc1e_kamera13_big.jpg

The camera shoots in 1080i, and makes for some GREAT video. I just picked up an external, wireless microphone for interviews, etc.

This gives you a pretty good idea of the quality of the video this camera shoots:

Make sure you watch it in HD. ;)

• 2 weeks later...