Hi noob kinda

Hipsigti

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Te7two. Don't waste ur time on the ko4-001 I had that setup on my car b4 the setup I have now and it was a joke barely any differnce between ko3s and ko4 -001. Go with the ko4-20 if u want something to make good power. Or call and talk to ATP or pag parts they have good cheaper setup then aprstg3+ they both make close to 250 to 300hp. If u go with the ko4-001 I promise u will be kicking youself later trust me I've been there!

I drive a silver gti stg3 turbo. It is currently broke. Looking for a place to work on it in the winter so I can have it running by summer.

why does this not surprise me, i owned one VW and it was the biggest mistake of my life!

now my brother (te7two) has one and i cant even begin to count what all we have had to replace on it.

btw welcome.

It's the 28rs with alittle tuning from lemonwinks program :-) and as for vw being a mistake to own sorry about the luck u had with vw's but mine broke because it's putting 2x the stock hp. Plus what broke was made by apr. I never had a problem with it untill I put a bigger turbo on it.
  • Upvote 1

No I have the apr fully loaded ecu and tuned alittle more timing since the stg3+ kit runs so very rich I didn't tune it a guy that used to work for revo did it at a meet. Talk to zach fieldman last I was told he was tuning a 3076 on lemmniwinks hope thishelps.