This mother fucker right here is wearing a Sugar Daddy costume.

kenny

that reminds me of these FUCKING IDIOTS out there on the road i have seen in their "free advertisement" vehicles, that's basically what it amounts to.

i have seen an all yellow 80's Caprice with M&M's painted all over it, logo and all. also had a matching jacket he was wearing when he got out of his ride

also seen a BIG ASS older Suburban painted up brown and purple, with Jiff and Welch's logos painted on it. peanut butter had butter knife marks in it to.

that shit kills me, these mofos think they are "rollin' HARD!"

they look like the biggest fucking idiots i have ever seen!

that reminds me of these FUCKING IDIOTS out there on the road i have seen in their "free advertisement" vehicles, that's basically what it amounts to.

i have seen an all yellow 80's Caprice with M&M's painted all over it, logo and all. also had a matching jacket he was wearing when he got out of his ride

also seen a BIG ASS older Suburban painted up brown and purple, with Jiff and Welch's logos painted on it. peanut butter had butter knife marks in it to.

that shit kills me, these mofos think they are "rollin' HARD!"

they look like the biggest fucking idiots i have ever seen!

I don't get this either. I really want to ask these people what they find so cool about it. I'm honestly curious about the thought process. But I worry that they'll think I'm messing with them and get pissed off.

I don't get this either. I really want to ask these people what they find so cool about it. I'm honestly curious about the thought process. But I worry that they'll think I'm messing with them and get pissed off.

Don't you own a rally look-a-like subi? Or is that someone else....

Its just a fad honestly, but big rims are here to stay.

Yup

Doesn't "look like".. it is. I admit the SWRT swoosh is a *touch* pretentious, but I don't have it covering the whole side of the car.

The Subaru stickers got me $400 last year and hopefully a lot more this year. The Hankook and Team Dynamics stickers brought in about $500 in certificates for rims and tires.

I doubt Mars Inc pays that M&Ms guy. It's possible... But I doubt it. Which is why I'm so curious.