TBSS people

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Hmm I wonder if I will miss having a nice car to take out though

What the stang? The tbss is a great truck, if you get a 2 wheel version and put on a head and cam and a good convertor that thing will go faster then the stang ever will. Then put a shot of spray on top of it and be able to pull whatever you want and run low 11/ high 10's

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w243/dropdatbirth/l_3c60604de60d41e49da2d5cb8acca87a.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w243/dropdatbirth/l_2d121314474145eb8aa1b2df09a6eff9.jpg

this is jeffs(ninobrown) i towed scotts car and it towed fine

What the stang? The tbss is a great truck, if you get a 2 wheel version and put on a head and cam and a good convertor that thing will go faster then the stang ever will. Then put a shot of spray on top of it and be able to pull whatever you want and run low 11/ high 10's

That would be rather useful...

For a laugh:

Tow the stang to the track, then leave it on the trailer and run the tow vehicle.

For the hustle:

Get in deep racing the stang against someone. Then for the big money run at the end, "break" in the staging lane and be "forced" to run your tow vehicle. :cool:

For a laugh:

Tow the stang to the track, then leave it on the trailer and run the tow vehicle.

For the hustle:

Get in deep racing the stang against someone. Then for the big money run at the end, "break" in the staging lane and be "forced" to run your tow vehicle. :cool:

I like the way you think :cool:

For a laugh:

For the hustle:

:grin2:

• 2 weeks later...

the jeep was definitely faster off the line and had a little nice interior but the value and 0 problems with the tbss make me like it more than the jeep. It was in the shop multiple times for little interior things. either way cant go wrong. heres some vids of my jeep i had.....

The tranny is only weak in two instances... Lots of track runs and or when you start putting 400+hp at the wheels, but honestly what stock tranny is meant for that kind of power especially to all wheels for AWD guys like myself...06 came with "LS" and "LT" options for the SS "LT" has leather navi...3ss has all the works like said prior to my post then goes down from there..would include leather etc... However you here a lot of people talking shit on out TBSS's but until you own one you dont understand...I have had some stuff here and there happen, little things but i stilll mine to death...SRT8 vs TBSS stock for stock off the line the SRT8 top end pretty close...SRT8 is a nice SUV but much more expensive..to each is own TBSS FTW Edited by SSick06

Gotta sell the mach first mang

Do work man and it will be here. Its never been on the dyno before and I was talking with brandon the other day and he said he would throw it on the dyno. Im going to try and take him up on that in the next few weeks just to see what it puts down