some gtp stuff left need gone asap

STEVE-O

150k on the motor-

600 picked up negotiable and i will deliver for a fee

tog headers. front header has a dent in one tube but still work very well. could be fixable on about 5k on the headers. they are coated. 500

tog downpipie with high flow cat 175 or with headers only 125 more

trans no problems. when i bought it they said it was rebuilt but i am not sure and can not prove this but there is no problems with it at all shifts fine etc.

supposed to be now 30k on the rebuild. price neg and will also deliver

I need this gone by the weekend so let me know prices are not set in stone will trade for a snowboard or ls1 parts.

http://i381.photobucket.com/albums/oo258/steveogtp/P1010721.jpg

Edited by STEVE-O

• 3 weeks later...
ANYONE? MY trans jsut took a crap on me in my camaro so I need cash. make me some offers I will let this stuff go

What are you asking for the trans? I'd make an offer, but I'm poor and don't want to low ball you, so what did you have in mind? Also, do you know if a 98 trans can be directly swapped with an 01?

i think it can not one hundred percent sure. I ahve a guy that is supposed to get back with me about possibly picking it all up this weekend but if he doesnt I will let you know.

are you on goclubgp?

Well let me know how it goes, I've tried everything with this trans now I'm just looking at replacing it. Yes, I'm on goclubgp too.

im trying to sell mine as a whole motor and trans. from what it looks like the oil pan is dented but not broken. and yes there is a guy selling his for 1900 i think

Didn't he say he'd keep the car if he could find a transmission for cheap?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong...

Guest Removed
I stand corrected. The 98 trans will not work. Sorry i lead you to think it would. For an 01 you are going to have to use another 01 trans.

i was going to say something, but you figured it out on your own...the valve body is different and the wiring is off....