DeathRace

Jizzle Juice

If you have a penis, and are not gay, you will love Death Race. What strieght guy doesn't like blood, action, stuff blowing up, people getting thier asses kicked, and some cruel witch getting her just deserts, with a couple cute girls dashed in for flavor. it's very close to a perfect guy movie.

It just looked like a stupid movie.

I'm waiting for Pineapple to hit the shelves at the stores.

It just seems predictable. He get set up to race and boost tele ratings. They try to kill him, he fucks up the people that run the prison and the show. Am I right?

I'll watch Kill Bill for some ass kicking movie scenes.

Pretty much any Jason Statham movie is the fucking business.

On a related note, Crank 2 is coming out! I don't know how their gonna bridge that story but I'm still excited.

Fuckin serious? lol thats sweet. Where'd u hear that? Seeing as how he died I don't see how they would bridge it either.

Do I look like I have *CUNT* written on my forehead? :D

The best thing about Death Race was that there were no CGI crashes. The director apparently mandated that all car scenes would be accomplished with actual live cars, so it's a lot more fun to watch, since it doesn't look so glossy and phony.

Pretty much any Jason Statham movie is the fucking business.

On a related note, Crank 2 is coming out! I don't know how their gonna bridge that story but I'm still excited.

his acting is straight from a B class movie, he's terrible and all his movies are too predictable