Hi, my INtro

Guest icegbear19

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this noob is bent waaaay out of shape over this.

I can almost see him sitting at his computer, screaming at the the screen, cursing CR ("OMG U R ALL SO GAY AND QUEER AND GAY!!!!1!1!"), and then finding solace by having 14 guys come over to his apartment in Speedos while they watch the Giants-Eagles playoff game and drink Bud Select.

HAHA i just saw this guy driving his supra down Morse road. it was actually Morse and Karl road and he definitely was driving like he was a hard ass.

what time was this, that is my area as I live on Karl just north of Morse rd, never seen the car around the area at all

... and then finding solace by having 14 guys come over to his apartment in Speedos while they watch the Giants-Eagles playoff game and drink Bud Select. Followed by sucking each other off.

Corrected.

Well hi I'm bryan, a Grad Student at The Ohio State University, Owner of a Toyota Supra that I try to keep as clean as possible, just going to be going through the forums to check out what else is going on in the Columbus Area. ;)

Here's my car, the image was taken from my BlackBerry so sorry for the Quality, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/darkloki/IMG00119.jpg

Just a Stock Supra, but I think it's still a pretty cool car. :), Thanks.

Recently I blew a HeadGasket :( and had to rebuild the engine, so it's a long way coming to make these things (Toys) stable. So she's got new seals belts, all that good stuff to run solid again.

dude what the fuck! who's the gay one to look that shit up? oh yeah YOU!

Edited by SinisterSS
deleted fag sex pictures

Wow, this noob is bent waaaay out of shape over this.

I can almost see him sitting at his computer, screaming at the the screen, cursing CR ("OMG U R ALL SO GAY AND QUEER AND GAY!!!!1!1!"), and then finding solace by having 14 guys come over to his apartment in Speedos while they watch the Giants-Eagles playoff game and drink Bud Select.

LOL! They will all gather around at Dudefest '09 and talk shit about CR.

Once again, t3h internets is serious business!