User Albums

MrMeanGreen

CR now allows members to have profile albums where they can upload pics of their cars. You can go into your album by either using the "Albums" link at the top, or by going into your "User CP" and using the link under "networking".

You then create an album, upload pics, and can add a description of the pic. Maximum is 60 pics per person, 600x600 for pics, and no larger than 250k.

NWS pics will be deleted and cause the member to incur an infraction. A second violation will see that member banned for X amount of time and their privilege for using albums removed.

Edited by MrMeanGreen

Save them as a gif. I'm sorry Ben, but these are stored in a database on the server and I don't wanna compromise the speed of CR or storage capacity more than I should.

It takes images larger, I uploaded mine, I have 4 pics up and can only put 27 more. SO one takes multiple spots. So the entire space is what matters.

Well the link on the front page to the albums is broken.

Not Found

The requested URL /album.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Fedora) Server at http://www.columbusracing.com Port 80

http://www.columbusracing.com/album.php?u=205

Also How do you look at others albums? I can only see my own when I click the link.

The link works on the forums page.

• Casper unpinned this topic