WTB All the good VF39 turbos avail

Guest GMoney

Guest GMoney

Got any ideas a need a couple good VF39 turbos like yesterday, local would be great i am having one currently nexted day to me but i need more and really don't wanna mess with shipping, paypal, and all that.

Thanks

Guest GMoney
Or you could just buy a real turbo and not worry about "lag".

Oh Kenny, You just assume to much that why you always piss me off. Rally America says that i have to run a stock turbo. We also have to run a restrictor so there is no need to run a larger turbo.

I built pat Moro's 2002 wrx, his STI car, and help crew for him when i feel like it. CR is not just filled with bench racers and straight line guys.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LiOfZoNJIv0

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=bfzVDjXbeaM

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=lSHjtZfsQOQ&feature=related

yea kenny you stupid bitch.

gmoney, that is fucking sweet shit. any rallies ever near here?

Closest is probably STPR. I went every year up until my dad died, I haven't been back since. I really want to go back again, I miss it.

Guest GMoney
yea kenny you stupid bitch.

gmoney, that is fucking sweet shit. any rallies ever near here?

Erik, The best rally for you to go to would be STPR. We are going to Cadillac, MI at the end of this month for Snowdrift. 100% skating rink roads and studded tires are illegal. Any Rally America event you wanna go to let me know we will pay your hotel and food for the weekend we just normally need people for moral support. I just normally go an hang out, after the race all the race car drivers go to some hole in the wall bar and gets trashed.

Erik, The best rally for you to go to would be STPR. We are going to Cadillac, MI at the end of this month for Snowdrift. 100% skating rink roads and studded tires are illegal. Any Rally America event you wanna go to let me know we will pay your hotel and food for the weekend we just normally need people for moral support. I just normally go an hang out, after the race all the race car drivers go to some hole in the wall bar and gets trashed.

Hook a brother up :(

I mean grant, hole in the wall bars, getting trashed, free food, free hotel.... You know me better than that, Ill provide the free entertainment at my expense. page me, you think lehman was bad

you sellin the EEEEvvvolution?