FUCK ALL CIVIC OWNERS

GonneVille

Guest Removed
Stay the fuck away from me. No, I do not want to race you. Your kitted out, primered-up, fart-piped, piece of shit with a bone-stock motor doesn't interest me in the least. It's nowhere near fast enough for me to bother with you.

For the few Civic owners that have actually bothered to open your hood and do something under there, I still don't want to be bothered with you. You have chosen a vehicle that places you in a community of dumbfucks. Call me a bigot, but I'm not gonna bother taking the time to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are one of the few worthy people among the sea of stupidity.

For the vast majority of Civic owners, the ones who have never modified your car, or seen it as anything more than A-B transportation; Hurrah for you, that you do not harbor the delusion that your car is the Adonis of automobiles. Now, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE IF YOU'RE GONNA DO 50 ON THE FUCKING FREEWAY!

:D:ninja:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while trailering my car yesterday i had a civic rev his motor at me...why i ask you why?

Like you need to ask after all of these years....

You take stupid, impressionable kids, toss in some marketing geniuses and you have the crisis we have today.

What really hurts my soul is when you see someone over the age of 18 out ricing around. :(

i race civics everyday, makes me feel good about beating someone. shit, if they pull up to the badass buick they are BOLD, i would never try to run one of those fast ass things. dont let the 5000 lbs, 4 doors, and handicap sticker fool you, shits ill son. shits ill

i race civics everyday, makes me feel good about beating someone. shit, if they pull up to the badass buick they are BOLD, i would never try to run one of those fast ass things. dont let the 5000 lbs, 4 doors, and handicap sticker fool you, shits ill son. shits ill

I lol'd

That is all

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.dragtimes.com/images/15103-1998-Buick-Park-Avenue.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.dragtimes.com/Buick-Park-Avenue-Timeslip-15103.html&usg=__OmRrHL5kwy1autTQ9KTVXuDw-RY=&h=1704&w=2272&sz=251&hl=en&start=3&um=1&tbnid=AW1QBLNQ3eo-0M:&tbnh=112&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dfast%2Bpark%2Bavenue%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox%26rlz%3D1I7DKUS%26sa%3DN

you own the fastest p.a in the world? :lol: omg thats the funniest shit ive ever heard in my life. you are such a corn ball, you have the only p.a that has probably ever been to the track, then had the nerve to post it on the net. you loser, there isnt even an analogy for this.

you own the fastest p.a in the world? :lol: omg thats the funniest shit ive ever heard in my life. you are such a corn ball, you have the only p.a that has probably ever been to the track, then had the nerve to post it on the net. you loser, there isnt even an analogy for this.

Second fastest. Was #1 for a month or so, but one of the guys on the Regal club intercooled his and currently has me by about .5 seconds. If I can get garage time to install my next round of parts, and money for the tune, I'll have him without intercooling. Realize that there are only about 20 people that I know of that have ever done engine mods beyond an intake on the PA.

The only other guy who claims to have broken into the 13s with a PA never produced a timeslip, and blew his motor long ago anyways. He tried spraying a Series 1, and found out why that isn't smart.

As far as it being worth the money, no, probably not. So what? It's my money.

Second fastest. Was #1 for a month or so, but one of the guys on the Regal club intercooled his and currently has me by about .5 seconds. If I can get garage time to install my next round of parts, and money for the tune, I'll have him without intercooling. Realize that there are only about 20 people that I know of that have ever done engine mods beyond an intake on the PA.

The only other guy who claims to have broken into the 13s with a PA never produced a timeslip, and blew his motor long ago anyways. He tried spraying a Series 1, and found out why that isn't smart.

As far as it being worth the money, no, probably not. So what? It's my money.

i wasnt complementing you, i was making fun of your ass.i dont care who has the worlds fastest senior citizen mobile, the fact that you think people try to race you is funny, ive ridden with you. its peddle to the floor no matter what, they prolly thought you were trying to race them. point of the matter is, your rant is about the worst one ever, and you should never post about your car, ever again.

i wasnt complementing you, i was making fun of your ass.i dont care who has the worlds fastest senior citizen mobile, the fact that you think people try to race you is funny, ive ridden with you. its peddle to the floor no matter what, they prolly thought you were trying to race them. point of the matter is, your rant is about the worst one ever, and you should never post about your car, ever again.

Dude, you were in my car for all of half a block, and I never got past 3/4 throttle.

Like I said in the other thread, I'll mark you down for the spring track day.

Dude, you were in my car for all of half a block, and I never got past 3/4 throttle.

Like I said in the other thread, I'll mark you down for the spring track day.

that was 3/4s lol what did you get up to 20mph? my 92 rodeo with 192k mi is faster than that thing. mark me down, bring my $ while your at it. cause im working on somthing right now thats going to leave you sitting at the starting line when i take off.