Act fast - Ebay Z28

nurkvinny

Guest Removed

It has a LT1 V8 engine with nitrious. There is a Paxton supercharger installed but we belive it is bad and took the belt off of it. The car runs and drives great without it and still has plenty of power. The interior has been gutted and has 2 racing seats

lovin the pic of the msd box and zex box with 1 screw..lmao

Guest Removed
I would not trust a blown and sprayed LT1 automatic with 107k miles.

true, but phil may be able to beat a neon and some civics with this setup. plus i bet those seats work!

sure hope he wins lol

That's the same year and color as my Z28, but mine was a six-speed and in much better condition. If it had the interior I'd consider buying it, but that car is beat.

Dooooooooo it. :p

i test drove this car last summer, it is a turd in a half, the sc wasnt installed correctly, the nitrous blew up his first motor, and the guy who owned it is in jail, and his brother pretty much gave the car away to pay for his court fees.

oh and i hate you rob

This car is a bucket... I remember the car from a few years ago when he used to go to the Thrift store lot... Charger sounded like it was bad back than... Got walked by a lot of slow cars back in the day...

the lt1 from the thrift store days it had a powerdyne supercharger I know the kid who owned the car his name is Tyler

edit......

after looking at the listing and the pictures again that is the car from the Thrift store, the car was beated on pretty heavily, the supercharger and nitrous and everything was installed by passen motorsports if it was any of you guys I would stay away from the car

Wow... to be honest, i'm not sure I'd give $500 for that. My guess is, it's a good shell, and that's about all. I wouldn't put a bit of faith in the engine or transmission with problems like "Centrifugal supercharger hooked up, but having issues, so we took the belt off", or how the ignition coils are not really screwed down, or that nitrous was run on it by someone who probably didn't know how to set it up properly, and the car's now at 107k with an auto tranny and the aforementioned issues, etc.

Sounds nice if you're new to cars, but anyone who knows his stuff would likely be weary of a car that has that much done to it, has issues, and is being sold by a pawn shop (as per eBay description)