Love?

blue98ls1

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A chemical reaction in your brain as a result of a direct or indirect desire for you to create offspring with another human, which may possess some of the traits you desire to see in your children. The traits may be physical, intellectual, or biological (i.e., immune system, etc.) in nature and we may or may not be conscious of the reasons behind feeling this way.

This man gets a cookie.

I think I was in love once. She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again... :D

Sounds like you were "in" something else besides love.

I think I was in love once. She was Brazilian, or Chinese, or something weird. I met her in the bathroom of a K-Mart and we made out for hours. Then we parted ways, never to see each other again... :D

I'm concerned about this small asian girl you met in a bathroom. A bathroom I can only assume was the men's room.

Outta curiousity, have you ever seen the Crying Game? ;)

I've had the question, "Do you love that car more than me?" come up more than once. I've found that answering, "Well, she has been with me longer and complains less..." is not the best idea.

Love is when you lie and say, "No way."

most deffinately, im sure just about everyone on this forum can say that they've been asked that question. its even worse when you wait to answer, then you get the dreded "had to think about that one huh? well we'll see whos thinking tonight when there wondering why im on the couch"

sux

I've had the question, "Do you love that car more than me?" come up more than once. I've found that answering, "Well, she has been with me longer and complains less..." is not the best idea.

Love is when you lie and say, "No way."

:lol: I've been asked that question. I answered truthfully because I loved the man and didn't want to lie to him. "Yes I love the car more than you, I would leave you before my car." Needless to say it did not go over well..... and I ended up leaving him.