Say hi to them....

Putty

Well, there are all kinds of things that cops can say... and in the end you'd have to fight your way in court. I am aware of a case right now where a prosecutor is trying to hang a guy. The prosecutor believes the flash suppressor on an AR is a silencer. I told the attorney the easiest way to get this case dismissed is to take the uneducated guy out and fire the weapon without hearing protection. That ought to set him straight.

Jones:

Currently there are no regulations on much of anything non-class 3. However, if you introduce a magazine capable of holding more than 29 rounds into a gun, you have a machine gun by ORC definition. I am not up to date on the latest ORC, but this was the case the last I heard.

Jones:

Currently there are no regulations on much of anything non-class 3. However, if you introduce a magazine capable of holding more than 29 rounds into a gun, you have a machine gun by ORC definition. I am not up to date on the latest ORC, but this was the case the last I heard.

So I should hold off on the 10 round extensions for the FiveseveN lol

Thanks..

I dunno....Me just got it

Oh, i'm sure it's over. I'm a dead man walking. Wait till the wife gets home. I may be MIA for a while.....Doh!

Damn that's cool'd up..

I might go to NASR this weekend...