CR Road Racing Day?

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't want me to bring the 35th and embarass you with the V6!

On a side note, ya'll can count me in either in the SVT or the SC.

Sean

HA yeah right I'd like to see that :D Though if you did I'd be amazed and speachless.

I am looking forward to this.

Shane

Glynn Motorsports

Something else to consider: Basic instruction. We have a few very capable drivers posting in here, it'd be good to have them speak to the lot periodically throughout the day.

Agreed. I'd be there to learn, and having some of the veteran drivers speak and give advice would be great.

I just thought of something. With me being 17, would I still be able to drive as long as I get my parents' consent?

The only track day I missed was D42 after my engine decided it didn't like me anymore. It might be later in the year but I'll be out. If a road racing day becomes a reality, I'll pay for it and find something to take.

Why Andy are you coming out to the drag strip this year?

Why Andy are you coming out to the drag strip this year?

Absolutely.. VW is actually caught up on important maintenance that kept me from making most last year and the Corollas ET is sometime this year as well.

Regardless of where I stand with my Corolla, I can always drive my VW to either events. :thumbup:

Absolutely.. VW is actually caught up on important maintenance that kept me from making most last year and the Corollas ET is sometime this year as well.

Regardless of where I stand with my Corolla, I can always drive my VW to either events. :thumbup:

Good shit, I'm guess I'm a little jealous that my daily isn't a little more capable but that's how it goes.:rolleyes:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/477DA722-A2F4-AAA3-C76DCB9D99F7D3C0

https://www.asphaltventures.com/

These guys are doing a Friday - Sunday event and charging $300 ... we don't know the min, but interesting ....

MotorsportReg.com

Seems like a pretty nifty site to setup events...

Does anyone know if I will be able to drive since I am not of age yet?

Firehead:

Most groups don't allow anyone under age 18 into an event because you have to be able to legally sign the liability waiver and produce a driver's license. Don't shoot the messenger!

Feff

Firehead:

Most groups don't allow anyone under age 18 into an event because you have to be able to legally sign the liability waiver and produce a driver's license. Don't shoot the messenger!

Feff

if your parents can sign the waver for you then they will probably be fine.

I guess... i have never road raced but he didnt even lift a little and wasn't prepared for the slight left... let alone over a slump .... he was done....

:D

Yup, he didn't even lift over that elevation change, let alone even consider how much it would change his weight transfer.. that's a very mis-leading corner from what I can see in the video.

Yup, he didn't even lift over that elevation change, let alone even consider how much it would change his weight transfer.. that's a very mis-leading corner from what I can see in the video.

Yeah... i have never road raced... just drag racing so far... he needed to lift... easier said than done im sure as i have never been in that situation...