Guest 500hp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

love hondas::confused:

No we hate Hondas. All of them. Even the commuter hondas that get 35MPG and hold 5 comfortably. You know the ones, they have a cup holder for each individual, and cargo space for the volleyball net, and even a cubby for the actual volleyball. They may or may not have a built in table for use at a picnic, and a handy spot for the sunglasses you plan on using during said volley ball excursion. Ya, that Honda. I hate it.

paul that picture in your sig would have looked so much better if your car wasnt in it. just some friendly advice for next time. :thumbup:

im paying 0 attention to this noob, so this thread just turned into a chatroom.

paul that picture in your sig would have looked so much better if your car wasnt in it. just some friendly advice for next time. :thumbup:

im paying 0 attention to this noob, so this thread just turned into a chatroom.

:asshole:

so i woke up this morning an relized that snow had fallen on the ground. i think to myself oh shit, im going to break out the new snow blower dad just bought, only comes to find out the fucker got up at like 7am to use it before i could. what a motivated piece of shit.

have you ever sat at home on your day off and think, im going to get alot of shit done today, and the more you think about it, the less you know your not going to do cuz you lazy.

for example, i was suppose to go to lifetime and sign up today, didnt do it yet

i was also suppose to put my motor back together. havent started

i was suppose to go practice and work out, guess what hasnt happened.

you know what i have done, woke up, took a shit, ate some chicken(fuck you all who are about to comment on black people and chicken), walked the dog to take a shit, and thought about masterbating. its a lil tough though when your posting on cr though. ill brb, i need to jerk it.

have you ever sat at home on your day off and think, im going to get alot of shit done today, and the more you think about it, the less you know your not going to do cuz you lazy.

for example, i was suppose to go to lifetime and sign up today, didnt do it yet

i was also suppose to put my motor back together. havent started

i was suppose to go practice and work out, guess what hasnt happened.

you know what i have done, woke up, took a shit, ate some chicken(fuck you all who are about to comment on black people and chicken), walked the dog to take a shit, and thought about masterbating. its a lil tough though when your posting on cr though. ill brb, i need to jerk it.

wanna go grab some lunch then i took this week off too due ot not feeling great but im hungry as shit!!

tripple post, scott called and ruined my wanking, so now im back in here.

question, if you had 8k to build a car, would you go turbo ls1, or build monte carlo? (85-87) not saying these are my choices, just food for thought.

wanna go grab some lunch then i took this week off too due ot not feeling great but im hungry as shit!!

mother Fn cicis. im in there hmmmmm

peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, peanut butter jelly, with soda on the side.

question, if you had 8k to build a car, would you go turbo ls1, or build monte carlo? (85-87) not saying these are my choices, just food for thought.

blocked your tripple bitch lets get lunch fucker

oh an sorry for the thread jack but i figured sine the OP was negver ever going to see the forum i decided to make it somewhat usefull

paul and i are going streeet racing to chipoolte on 256. the we are going to street race back to scotts house for the massive mmm gang bang. mmm means man on man on man, craigslist has it.

speaking of craigslist, there is some gross shit on there in the men for men section. dudes want to dick suck eachother and ghey shit. shits ghey.

welp im going to take a shower now, i had sex with my gf last nite and my balls keep sticking to my legs, its a lil gross. im not sorry for the thread jack, shitty threads need to be taken over with senseless small talk by me anyways.

im the coolest guy on cr anyways.

8k on top of the price of the car?>cuz if not...u will only have the ls1 part