Gators won but...

Mattsn2o281

Yeah that game was boring as fuck for sure!! I just hope all the hate and shit talking that goes on about the Buckeyes now goes towards Stoops/Oklahoma 1-3 in national title games, 5 straight BCS losses...cmon man he is worse then Tress in big games and that is saying something.

Tebow is the man, honestly how can you not like the kid. He rarely talks shit and when he does do it a little he backs it up. Not to mention he has a heisman and 2 national championships, oh yeah he's only a JR

Florida will be the preseason favorite next year if Tebow and Harvin come back

I only watched the last 3 mins before the half, that was pretty good until florida intercepted. Then I left the bar...nothing to do with the game I just was already leaving. Moral of the story, no interest in watching this game since I didnt want to hear 4 hours of florida ass-kissing and I knew theyd win and itd be a boring game. Guess I was right. Utah should be #1 I think.

AP poll is out, some highlights from it:

Florida is #1 - so no split national championship this year;

Utah is #2 - which I find great delight in, and can't really dispute;

USC is #3 - which is also legit, but makes me laugh that they are behind Utah;

Texas is #4 - which means, if I am not mistaken, they actually won then dropped a spot;

Ohio State is #9 - behind Penn State (#8) and ahead of Oregon (#10), which means, if I am not mistaken, that Ohio State actually improved a spot with a loss. Perhaps this is a sign of good things to come. :)

I hated to see Florida win. I hate their cockiness, I hate their fucking fans, and, perhaps most of all, I hate how fucking good they are. Some of my hate is undoubtedly masked envy, but, well, fuck it, it's still mostly hate. :)

I predicted Florida would roll Oklahoma. They didn't, so I was wrong there. Oklahoma actually played well, though, like Ohio State, they squandered some scoring opportunities. I don't think Oklahoma has anything to be ashamed of.

I agree, the game was a little boring. It seems like the refs were stopping the game for some reason every other play. Run for five yards out of bounds at the 45 yard line, ref announces, "The previous play is under review." WTF?

Just located the USA Today Poll; it's the other major poll opposite the AP Poll. Needless to say, it's a little different than the AP Poll. Here are the standings, 1 through 11:

1. Florida (60) 13-1 1,524 2

2. Southern Cal 12-1 1,393 4

3. Texas 12-1 1,389 3

4. Utah (1) 13-0 1,375 7

5. Oklahoma 12-2 1,333 1

6. Alabama 12-2 1,157 4

7. TCU 11-2 1,114 11

8. Penn State 11-2 1,091 6

9. Oregon 10-3 1,011 13

10. Georgia 10-3 904 17

11. Ohio State 10-3 874 10

Notice how different 2 through 4 are in the USC, I mean USA Today poll?

And, okay, I know I'm an Ohio State fan boy, but how in the fuck are you going to move Georgia up 7 fucking spots - yes, SEVEN - with a win over Michigan State? LOL - seriously, what the fuck? I can see Oregon being in front of Ohio State and Penn State remaining in front of Ohio State (though I think Ohio State is actually playing better than both of those teams right now), but moving Georgia up seven spots is ridiculous. I mean, Georgia would normally have to beat the fucking Steelers to move up seven spots in a poll.

Florida v. USC would have been a very intriguing game. Also, the way Utah played, they could have given ANY team in the top 10 a very good game. Yes, even USC and Florida.

Keep in mind that Utah dominated an Alabama team that was competitive with a Florida team (which was playing very well).

Also, I realize all of this is stupid conjecture. Thank you, current BCS system, for giving me ample opportunity to hypothesize endlessly about possible matchups.

That hit was nasty, oh how about the safety from Oklahomo continuously pulling on players ankles while getting up? That dude is a bitch and I lol'd when Tebow was shit talking and gator chomped him

Stoops is 2-6 in BCS games, but has lost 5 straight

2000 Oklahoma 13–0 8–0 1st W Orange

2002 Oklahoma 12–2 6–2 T–1st W Rose

2003 Oklahoma 12–2 8–0 1st L Sugar

2004 Oklahoma 12–1 8–0 1st L Orange

2006 Oklahoma 11–3 7–1 1st L Fiesta

2007 Oklahoma 11–3 6–2 1st L Fiesta

2008 Oklahoma 12–2 7–1 T–1st L BCS NCG

2000 National Champions beat Florida St 13-2

2002 Rose Bowl beat Washington St 34-14

2003 NCG lost to LSU

2004 NCG lost to USC 55-19

2006 Fiesta Bowl lost to Boise St 43-42

2007 Fiesta Bowl lost to WVU 48-28

2008 NCG lost to Florida

So he is 1-3 in NCG's, he is worse then Tress and that is horrible lol

Anyone else see on the very first drive of the game, the hit Major Wright put on that Johnson guy? Shit was nasty!

linky---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90ZtV9DKQA

Wright got there before the ball did, it hit him on the back of the jersey. That would be pass interference :bangbang:

Wright got there before the ball did, it hit him on the back of the jersey. That would be pass interference :bangbang:

That was my first thought when seeing that during the game. I went "WTF?!" when the commentators fapped to it rather then condemn it.

Ohio State is #9 - behind Penn State (#8) and ahead of Oregon (#10), which means, if I am not mistaken, that Ohio State actually improved a spot with a loss. Perhaps this is a sign of good things to come. :)

Well, OSU only lost to #1 USC, #3 Penn State, and a close loss to#3 Texas. I'm stating the obvious that OSU wasn't the greatest by a long show but we only lost to no less than the 3rd best team in the country.

Utah definitely looked like they could play against and beat anyone and deserve to be ranked where they are.

Last night was definitely not the most exciting game, defense was a bigger factor than anyone thought but the better team won.

Florida vs. USC would be a badass matchup!!

BTW, we must now have a playoff because Obama says so!!

I know its been said 1 million times, but... GET A FUCKING PLAYOFF ALREADY!!!!!

Pay all the idiots the money they want and no one will have a problem with it. I love how division 1 tries to act like they are special all while everyone down to peewee teams use a playoff systems. Shitz gay son!

I would love to see if Utah can hang with USC or Florida.. maybe not but they should have a chance!

I hate UF, but I like watching their play calls.

OU probably would have won had they not took 23049203840293482 minutes every down to figure out what play they were going to run. They were doing well in hurry up mode, but it only seemed to last a few downs at a time.

Side note: UF has the most annoying band in all of college football.

I know its been said 1 million times, but... GET A FUCKING PLAYOFF ALREADY!!!!!

Pay all the idiots the money they want and no one will have a problem with it. I love how division 1 tries to act like they are special all while everyone down to peewee teams use a playoff systems. Shitz gay son!

I would love to see if Utah can hang with USC or Florida.. maybe not but they should have a chance!

The problem with a playoff system is that it would make games like OSU/Michigan worthless.