WTF 6-wheel car?

GSXRAntwon

Guest tbutera2112
Jody Scheckter's Tyrell F1 car would be the first. Got 1st place once in a race, then he left the team and said the car was a piece of junk. Added suspension = extra weight...fail

:wtf:

:wtf:

Yea I dunno. From what I understand is that at first it gave them a slight advantage over the other teams, but I think it was mostly driver skill and a bunch of factors combined that lead to the win (It was actually a 1, 2 finish for Tyrell). Didnt take long before the other teams figured better ways out and Tyrell was having problems with the tire manufacturer not being able to produce the odd size front tire either on time or correctly...i forget which one

Yea I dunno. From what I understand is that at first it gave them a slight advantage over the other teams, but I think it was mostly driver skill and a bunch of factors combined that lead to the win (It was actually a 1, 2 finish for Tyrell). Didnt take long before the other teams figured better ways out and Tyrell was having problems with the tire manufacturer not being able to produce the odd size front tire either on time or correctly...i forget which one

Well, Jodi Scheckter started from the pole, so skill was certainly a factor. And the layout of Scandinavian Raceway played to the Tyrell's advantage in the corners. But quite a few of the front-runners crashed out or broke, so it was mainly the P34s being the best cars still running.