looking for complete 5.0 motor and trans

BDHG940

I do. its out of a 93 and has i think around 80k on it. i don't remember what all accessories are on it but it has all the sensors and is in great condition. I'd like to get $350 out of it, shoot me a pm if interested.

i also have an aod if needed.

guys I am interested, Im going to detroit maybe tomorrow. its a 92 red notch and the dude pulled the motor and trans for another project. Has built 8.8 tubular front suspension, tucked harness, newer lether seats, cowl hood, your basic 5.0 mods.

I sick of craigslist as I try to buy something and every dumbass on there wants to trade you the motor for someting(cash isnt good these days on there I guess) my email is ride34@aol.com If anyone has parts, email me there and with photos if possible. The car doesnt have any accessories so I need basically everything. I actually have a short block but its goign to cost me more to part it all together than just buy something else. Just let me know, Thanks

some guys selling this shortblock with dart pro 1 heads for 1500

i have a 306 that is for a tubo or supercharger. I had this motor in my car with a 76mm turbo and it was flawless. it was built by steve barker at barker machine. i think i still have receipts.

stock block (89 truck block i think)

stock rods that had the ends resized with arp bolts

stock crank that was cleaned up

probe pistons with file fit rings

it has lifters,pan,timing chain,cover,oil pump and pickup. it is all assemble with arp bolts.with a 62cc heads it was 8.5 to 1.the block was decked, lined honed and balanced. if anybody nows steve barker he does great work. $800

thanks brad

513-623-3419 i work third shift so i have my phone on till 4.00 am