Fun with Seafoam.

MrMeanGreen

We used to give "Italian Tune-ups" at Saturn by taking the cars out back and sucking a bottle of ATF through the intake manifold via vacuum. The Hilliard Fire Department showed up on more than one occasion.

thsi was never done at SouthEast while I was there?? When is it good to do this with the car (mile wise)?

MMO and Vaseline are used liberally in assembly of rotary engines. We always had to back the car out of the building when we first fire up the engines the first time.

I am sorry but that sounded terribly sexy.

What about when you first fire up the engines the second time?

Thanks for pointing that out Eli! I guess I should not do final edit until before I re-write for the third or first time. Its just hard for me to form a complete thought until after I'm done writing it!

Thanks for pointing that out Eli! I guess I should not do final edit until before I re-write for the third or first time. Its just hard for me to form a complete thought until after I'm done writing it!

I just re-read my post for the first time. I gave myself a headache!

Triple post, Booya!

Does Seafoam work on headaches?

Edited by nurkvinny
Denied

I just re-read my post for the first time. I gave myself a headache!

Triple post, Booya!

Does Seafoam work on headaches?

Don't worry, when I first read my posts for the first time there are things I don't notice. Then, when I first read them for the second time, that's when I notice things that I would not have noticed the second time I read it the first time.

I know how you feel. :)