Weather turning shitty tonight.

DTM Brian

going to work on the car some more tomorrow, however i can't wait to play in the snow with my POS 4 banger 2wd ranger :D

this is assuming that we actually get some snow, as it usually goes 3-5 inches = dusting .... 1-2 inches = blizzard of 08 :confused:

I still am amazed that we call 3-5" a snow storm. Having grown up off the lake, 3-5" isn't even a reason to put it on the news.

I completely agree... the thing that gets me is with the technology we have today, why in the hell is the forecast almost never right. I can't count the times last year as far as snow perditions it was completely off ........:confused:

I completely agree... the thing that gets me is with the technology we have today, why in the hell is the forecast almost never right. I can't count the times last year as far as snow perditions it was completely off ........:confused:

me neither.

Ant, he wanted to know if you blower on your car was a procharger. He knows you want me to buy the turbo kit.

I still am amazed that we call 3-5" a snow storm. Having grown up off the lake, 3-5" isn't even a reason to put it on the news.

Gdamn rite.

In Cleveland it would be like "THANK GOD WERE ONLY GETTING 3-5 TONIGHT!!!"

In Columbus its like "CAUTION:DANGER:DANGER:OMG:OMG: 3-5" EVERYONE STAY INDOORS, STATE OF EMERGENCY"

Pffffft.

perhaps you should look the word efficiency up in the dictionary...then learn how a turbocharger works...

My apologies Patrick. I didn't realize you had the answer to a highly debated topic dating back to 1896.

I'll go get the dictionary and look up the word yungdummuthafukr. Then, I'll go try to figure out which form of forced induction you're speaking of when you say turbocharger.

COlumbus/Franklin County: It's raining and it is freezing on contact. the roads have some ice/slush. But freeways should be clear by now. I came to work at 8am and I was able to do 70ish. But my car is no mere mortal in these conditions. :) Parking lots are very slipery, as are side roads and neighborhoods. If you get up into Delaware county it has been snowing up there pretty good. Not sure about roads up there.

1.)Move to Cleveland

2.)Shovel massive amounts of snow

3.)Get buff

4.)Fuck hot Cleveland Bitches with JP

5.)Make video

6.)Profit?

Still trying to figure out step 4.... I spent the first 18 years of my life there, and, umm.... yeah.....