I need Dr. House

V8 Beast

it sounds like a inner ear issue. secondly my family doctor is in Hilliard on Davidson. Never have had any problems with her she has always been very proactive in helping me when I had problems in the past (skin cancer). Its been a couple years since I have seen her, her name last name is Durda or Burda (can't remember).

Oh and you should trust my internet diag of your problem I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.:)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it sounds like a inner ear issue. secondly my family doctor is in Hilliard on Davidson. Never have had any problems with her she has always been very proactive in helping me when I had problems in the past (skin cancer). Its been a couple years since I have seen her, her name last name is Durda or Burda (can't remember).

Oh and you should trust my internet diag of your problem I did sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.:)

Who needs a doctor when you have credentials like that!!! I'm coming over :D

Dr. referring a Dr. We have a winner.

I'll give then a call on Monday. Its right by my job too so thats perfect.

Bad idea I'm at work and the wife will be like who the hell is this black guy and why is he at my house looking for medical treatment.

:lol:

The dizzy spells are probably related to the low blood pressure. I know that growing up, I had real low blood pressure, and if I would stand up to fast I would get dizzy and my vision would black out (although I could still stand/hear/move/whatever). I started smoking, my blood pressure went up to a normal level, haven't had that happen since.

I can't really recommend smoking as a way to fix this, but it sounds like you need to find a way to get your blood pressure where it needs to be, and you'll probably be on the right path.

Honestly this did all start to happen after I quit smoking

Last time Dad was in there was a 70 yr old lady who smoked 1 pack a day for the past 50 years and they wouldn't let her quit. Her body had become physically dependant on the nicotine.

Brian,

I can tell you some stories how Doctors diagnosed my mother wrong for many years. It finally took her going to one more Doctor to get her sugar under control.

I think family doctors should have a u scan like in the supermarkets.

To put things into perspective..

I was talking to the 5th doctor explaining how all of the other doctors were horrible.

Do you self a favor, don't go into a doctors office throwing another doctor under the bus. The new doctor will just want to get you out of the door because people that file law suits and board complaints act like that. All you are accomplishing by doing that is helping lose a doctors interest in helping you.

The best way to go about is is to say you were not having good results so you are looking for another opinion.

Do you self a favor, don't go into a doctors office throwing another doctor under the bus. The new doctor will just want to get you out of the door because people that file law suits and board complaints act like that. All you are accomplishing by doing that is helping lose a doctors interest in helping you.

The best way to go about is is to say you were not having good results so you are looking for another opinion.

Telling a doctor how another doctor messed up isnt done simply in one sentence. Its done by explaining a full medical past to assure I get the best results and dont have them looking into things that were already ruled out. I wrote it that way because I was venting. I'm not dumb enough to go into a doctors office and say everyone sucked and you need to do better... actually maybe I should have.. then she may have tried not to suck so bad!

Telling a doctor how another doctor messed up isnt done simply in one sentence. Its done by explaining a full medical past to assure I get the best results and dont have them looking into things that were already ruled out. I wrote it that way because I was venting. I'm not dumb enough to go into a doctors office and say everyone sucked and you need to do better... actually maybe I should have.. then she may have tried not to suck so bad!

You would be surprised how many people do that. I bet I get 3 of those per month. I get them out of my office fast! With some people no matter what you do it will never be good enough for them. Generally, medicaid patients are the worst about this, we accept medicaid anymore.

You would be surprised how many people do that. I bet I get 3 of those per month. I get them out of my office fast! With some people no matter what you do it will never be good enough for them. Generally, medicaid patients are the worst about this, we accept medicaid anymore.

Trust me I know. My wife works in the dental field and they have their share of the my tooth hurts.. fix it.. I'll sue you!! Its actualy the doctors that call the other doctors stupid. They open my chart, say why did they do that, then look up and say its a good thing you decided to seek another opinion. I have no clue what your last doctor was thinking.

I actually had one doctor prescribe me beta blockers... I passed out on the kitchen floor 2 weeks later. When I can to I read what they did, and thought about going to an attorney. but really didnt feel like dealing with it. I just called the doctor, who apologized, and told them I would not be coming back. She said she understood and that was that. It would take a lot for me to sue someone.