Traitor

Jizzle Juice

This is probably one of the best movie reviews I've ever read.

"Watching this movie was like watching regular pictures move around like they were alive."

"This movie reminded me of another movie that I saw that was pretty good."

"Movies like this make me think about stuff in detail, kind of like dreams and algebra."

"I'd probably watch this movie again just to make sure I didn't miss all of the important stuff that happened in it, like when the people were there and running."

Edited by nurkvinny

:lol: wow Bravo must have alot to say about this one huh?

But it made me think of the shit that goes on everyday that we dont know about really scary

No...I saw it the other day. It's not so scary but it does give you another perspective on a religion that I would think a good 99% of Americans associate with terrorists. Basically the movie is about a government agent (Don Cheadle) who is a devout Muslim. He goes undercover to help fight the terrorist and believes that terrorist leaders are manipulating the religion to accomplish their goals. The movie shows him with the terrorist without a clear explanation as to which side he is on. He is deep undercover (kind of like “The Departed”)Now the US government is looking for him because they believe based on his religious background that he has switched sides. There was more to the movie then that, but the religious part is what impressed me the most and got me thinking.

No...I saw it the other day. It's not so scary but it does give you another perspective on a religion that I would think a good 99% of Americans associate with terrorists. Basically the movie is about a government agent (Don Cheadle) who is a devout Muslim. He goes undercover to help fight the terrorist and believes that terrorist leaders are manipulating the religion to accomplish their goals. The movie shows him with the terrorist without a clear explanation as to which side he is on. He is deep undercover (kind of like “The Departed”)Now the US government is looking for him because they believe based on his religious background that he has switched sides. There was more to the movie then that, but the religious part is what impressed me the most and got me thinking.

Well not scary as that i mean that its scary that this could be going on u.

The shit that got me with that movie is the fact that he actually had to train and build live bombs, and then set a bunch loose with the terrorists, just to maintain his cover. Add in the fact he had to go through with actually blowing up a target. Makes me wonder how far we actually go to infiltrate the groups that are out there, and if there actually is the " loose a few to save the many" type of attitude at the top levels of our government.