Name me a decent motherboard / quad core intel combo

Nitrousbird

I'm thinking about doing an upgrade to my PC, on a semi-budget. The motherboard HAS to have the following (like my current one):

- Two PCI-E slots, as I run two video cards

- 4 SATA and 4 SATA Raid slots.

- One IDE slot at least (though this I might excuse, as I could replace my one IDE device)

- Accepts a quad core intel chip

- Must be a good overclocking board.

- Chip: quad core, intel based. I am currently running an overclocked AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual core 4800+. I've been noticing that with a number of things I do, I am really maxing out this processor. I'm going to start burning Blu Ray soon, and I think this is really going to become a bigger issue at that point.

I'm not a PC gamer, so my two XFX 7600GT XXX edition cards work just fine.

I'd like to keep the mobo/chip combo in the under $300 price range. I'm torn on the ram side of it; DDR2 is so cheap, but if buying a new setup, I should probably go DDR3.

Go with a Q9300 processor. It'll be a little bit more but you get that much more performance out of it. Power savings too.

Under $300 isn't really the quad core sweet spot range unless you absolutely need it and get a q6600. I love my Q6600, and I probably will for at least another 2 years.