Bone stock LS1 records

Sam1647545489

Here's my thing. I personally don't care anymore who's faster or who has what. I have four cars, support two kids, and have a nice house with a lot of toys. All on just my income.

That being said, I wasn't the one running my mouth for two years about whipping my ass, only to be completely embarrassed and walked publicly while being videotaped.

So rematch all you want, my point was made and I couldn't give two shits about how much you may beat me by now.

Here's my thing. I personally don't care anymore who's faster or who has what. I have four cars, support two kids, and have a nice house with a lot of toys. All on just my income.

That being said, I wasn't the one running my mouth for two years about whipping my ass, only to be completely embarrassed and walked publicly while being videotaped.

So rematch all you want, my point was made and I couldn't give two shits about how much you may beat me by now.

this sound like someone who knows they are goin to get beat and just tryin to come up with an excuse ahead of time so now you wont look as bad. lolol .funny shit.