Bone stock LS1 records

Sam1647545489

this sound like someone who knows they are goin to get beat and just tryin to come up with an excuse ahead of time so now you wont look as bad. lolol .funny shit.

Yeah, just like I got beat the last time and the excuses came flying from the other direction :rolleyes:

Again, I personally don't care whether I do or not. I proved my point already. Stay the fuck out of it unless you have something to bring to the table, you nutswinging fool.

Yeah, just like I got beat the last time and the excuses came flying from the other direction :rolleyes:

Again, I personally don't care whether I do or not. I proved my point already. Stay the fuck out of it unless you have something to bring to the table, you nutswinging fool.

oh yeah i'm the nut swinging fool..... lol.....

• Confused 1

Here's my thing. I personally don't care anymore who's faster or who has what. I have four cars, support two kids, and have a nice house with a lot of toys. All on just my income.

That being said, I wasn't the one running my mouth for two years about whipping my ass, only to be completely embarrassed and walked publicly while being videotaped.

So rematch all you want, my point was made and I couldn't give two shits about how much you may beat me by now.

when did i run my mouth about beating you EVER the only time i ever raced you was the time on video, which i lost, fuck i even posted the vid i think you need to re-check your facts or who your talking to.

And who the fuck cares about what you have or do with your income, take that kind of shit somewhere else im not makeing this personal. but apparently you are?

Umm get your facts right about the excuses PAL.

if you call hey my car makes 3xx rwhp one, than im dissappointed

Search the forums, I heard nothing but calling me out on here or at QS&L numerous times over two years. I grudgingly gave in and won, and I recalled you complaining about something or another and how it was possible. It wasn't my fault you were making that little, whatever happened, happened. You seemed to be in the mindset that your car was making way more than that, and was surprised when it was walked.

That being said about my income, I stopped playing the "spend money to keep up with the new thing" game awhile ago. I don't care anymore who has a stroker with spray, boost, hybrid, whatever. I could if I wanted, I choose to spread things around and still have a faster-than-most car.

Search the forums, I heard nothing but calling me out on here or at QS&L numerous times over two years. I grudgingly gave in and won, and I recalled you complaining about something or another and how it was possible. It wasn't my fault you were making that little, whatever happened, happened. You seemed to be in the mindset that your car was making way more than that, and was surprised when it was walked.

That being said about my income, I stopped playing the "spend money to keep up with the new thing" game awhile ago. I don't care anymore who has a stroker with spray, boost, hybrid, whatever. I could if I wanted, I choose to spread things around and still have a faster-than-most car.

Your still slow ricer!!!an I'm gonna walk ur shit....

Better than giving me a rash of shit about the car and having your fellow Mustang nutswingers jump in when my reply gets their panties in a bunch.

I hope you aren't referring to me. I was talking about a little run a long time ago that was rather close. Your car is running better now than it was then, and the other car being put back together should run a little better as well. If we could ever get people out to something other than a track day, that is.

I WILL FUCKING OWN ANTHONY ........!

at counter strike

Strangely enough, I had the same thought on my end after going through this thread again.

If your so old, that would somwhat make u mature i would think and keep you from talking about ur income every post. i'm pretty sure noone on here care although you keep trying to brag abuot it. lol. and ur right, i'm just a mustang nut swinging fag.

i want to be like the jew and own a stock ls1 and plates that are bs.