SUPERBOWL PICKS!?

Main3s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 614Streets
So who's it goanna be? A team with a bird, or the Steelers? I'd love to see the battle for PA, Steelers VS Eagles!

GO STEELERS!

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb51/doggsnot/1022179035_l.gif

JINX? Still one game to go for us eagles fans before all that.

You're just pissed the Bungholes suck ass.

The Bengals always suck, and always will, until Mike Brown dies.

That said - at least the Bengals have been to the Super Bowl, unlike the Clowns. Oh, and they finished this season ahead of the Clowns.

Steelers still suck cocks though, and "big Ben" is a fucking dipshit.

The Bengals always suck, and always will, until Mike Brown dies.

That said - at least the Bengals have been to the Super Bowl, unlike the Clowns. Oh, and they finished this season ahead of the Clowns.

Steelers still suck cocks though, and "big Ben" is a fucking dipshit.

A dipshit with a superbowl ring! ;) GO STEELERS!!!!

"I don't need to wear a helmet, I'm a good rider."

Oops! I thought you were talking about Kellen Winslow Jr..........

"He went over the handlebars and was real evasive about what the injuries were," Arcuri said.

The 21-year-old Winslow had minor visible injuries. He was wearing a helmet, but it wasn't strapped on and flew off his head, Arcuri said. He landed in a landscaped area at the edge of the parking lot, falling hard enough to tear out a small tree.

He's lucky he is still able to play football - maybe now you will see my point.

:rolleyes:

Meh, It was a bad choice on his part and he is lucky it wasn't worse but I don't think that makes him stupid or a bad player. It seemed more like a careless mistake then being an idiot. I can understand that, he won a Superbowl the year before he had money, he’s 23 and got careless. He got into a motorcycle accident that wasn’t his fault, but he wasn’t wearing a helmet. A bad choice, yes, but to me that doesn’t make him an idiot or a dumb ass. Now players like Pac Man Jones who start shootings at strip clubs and get into fist fights and who can’t even back their shit up on the field. (way to get released from the Cowboys) Or even Plexaco Burris who can back it up, but shoots himself AFTER getting suspended or T.O. and …well take your pick. Ben made a mistake but learned from it and is a better player and teammate. Now if he kept on making the same sort of dumb ass mistakes well then I see your point, but not because some lady ran a stop sign when he was on his bike. See my point?

You're right, saying "I don't need to wear a helmet because I'm a good rider" is a fucking brilliant statement and the man should be given an award for it.

He's a fucking idiot. Is he as dumb as Adam Jones? No. Does that make him less of an idiot? No.

/discussion

sorry to hop off subject, but did anyone watch otl yesterday with the pacman jones shit? he is the dumbest mother f$%^&8 alive, seriously, he should go to jail and never play football again. what a waste of space talent, and $

sorry to hop off subject, but did anyone watch otl yesterday with the pacman jones shit? he is the dumbest mother f$%^&8 alive, seriously, he should go to jail and never play football again. what a waste of space talent, and $

LOL, yeah, I saw it. Agreed

You're right, saying "I don't need to wear a helmet because I'm a good rider" is a fucking brilliant statement and the man should be given an award for it.

He's a fucking idiot. Is he as dumb as Adam Jones? No. Does that make him less of an idiot? No.

/discussion

I don't even know what to say... Let's agree to disagree. GO STEELERS!!