This weekend/my birthday!

Bigbird

Oooook so I finally turn 21 on thursday. Thursday night some buddies and I are going out up here around Polaris, then friday we're going down to campus/downtown. Saturday I have no clue what's going on, but whatever. Just think of it as a reason to come out and get fuuucked up! There are no set plans as to where we're going or when we'll be there, so I guess if anyone wants to meet up just give me a call (614-314-7310). Come out and warm up on a cold weekend with some heartwarming liquor!

Oooook so I finally turn 21 on thursday. Thursday night some buddies and I are going out up here around Polaris, then friday we're going down to campus/downtown. Saturday I have no clue what's going on, but whatever. Just think of it as a reason to come out and get fuuucked up! There are no set plans as to where we're going or when we'll be there, so I guess if anyone wants to meet up just give me a call (614-314-7310). Come out and warm up on a cold weekend with some heartwarming liquor!

Always have people PM you for your number... NOW YOU WILL GET PRANK CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES!!!!!! :lol:

That wasn't very interweb smart of you.

dont go to sloopys for your 21st you homo

Lol I'm not. I turn 21 on Thursday, I'll be staying around Polaris that night, again anyone is welcome to come out, but I know a lot of you guys don't live up here. But Friday Sloopy's will be just one stop on a grand adventure hahaha. So yeah I'll definitely stop there on Friday, but I won't stay too long. Saturday is when I'm leaning on just going to Sloopy's. I've got some lady friends visiting from OU, and they aren't 21 yet. Can't really find anything else to do so I'm thinking about dragging them down to campus. Oh and...one of them has a lil jungle feever...I told her I would have some guys for her...just saying ;)

just go bar hopen gettn free drinks

That definitely sounds like a good plan haha.

Oh and Amanda, I think our car will be full, but if you can figure something out, definitely come!