WTB laptop AC adapter

xlr8tn

I'm looking for a cheap adapter. The laptop is old and I'd like to get an adapter so I can sell the laptop. It's an HP omnibook 4150.

output:

19V

3.16A

Does anyone have one or know where I could get one cheap?

I know Google is pretty complex with one text box and two buttons, so let me help you out.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=924&q=HP+omnibook+4150+adaptor&btnG=Search

last time I checked google wasn't local. Trying not to pay $20 plus shipping for an adapter to go on a $50 laptop. That might be a little hard for someone to comprehend when their dream car is a fucking buick. :lol:

I'm not sure about local, but I'm sure eBay has them.

yeah, I found them on ebay. Just thought someone local might have one thrown in a box somewhere. No big deal. Not worth the hassle of dealing with really for no more than the laptop is worth.

last time I checked google wasn't local. Trying not to pay $20 plus shipping for an adapter to go on a $50 laptop. That might be a little hard for someone to comprehend when their dream car is a fucking buick. :lol:

The irony is you're the cheapass and you own a F-Body.

Fail.

Buy a new Notebook. They come with an AC Adapter.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

already have one....this old one is just sitting here doing nothing. I just used this old one to tune with and thought someone else could use it. I was wiping it out and the damn ac adapter died on it. No more than it's worth it doesn't make sense to dump money into it just to sell it unless I can get an adapter real cheap. No big deal...it'll go in the box with all the other old worthless pc's I have.

The irony is you're the cheapass and you own a F-Body.

Fail.

snappy comeback.....I've never heard someone say "fail" before on the internet. Seems you're on the cutting edge of internet badassedness. I better not mess with you as cool as you are. :lol:

yeah, I found them on ebay. Just thought someone local might have one thrown in a box somewhere. No big deal. Not worth the hassle of dealing with really for no more than the laptop is worth.

Got ya...I wouldn't rule out eBay though. Sometimes, especially with older notebooks, you can pick one up real cheap and pay only 5-10 bucks for shipping. I got a optical sound cable for my xbox for literally a penny. Yeah, I had to pay like 7 bucks for shipping but still a good deal.

Another place I thought of was this used computer store near Microcenter. I havent been over there in a few years, so I'm not sure if they are still there or not, but it may be worth looking at.

Edit...

Here you go.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AC-Adapter-Power-Supply-for-HP-OmniBook-4100-4150-900_W0QQitemZ220308301383QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220308301383&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1234%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Got ya...I wouldn't rule out eBay though. Sometimes, especially with older notebooks, you can pick one up real cheap and pay only 5-10 bucks for shipping. I got a optical sound cable for my xbox for literally a penny. Yeah, I had to pay like 7 bucks for shipping but still a good deal.

Another place I thought of was this used computer store near Microcenter. I havent been over there in a few years, so I'm not sure if they are still there or not, but it may be worth looking at.

thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm in no hurry really. That microcenter is at bethel and linworth right? Is/was that shop in that strip right there?

thanks, I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'm in no hurry really. That microcenter is at bethel and linworth right? Is/was that shop in that strip right there?

Yeah it was to the left of Microcenter, I think there was a bar next door too. Its around the corner of bethel and olentangy river road.