Hockey fans...

HotCarl

Just found out AT&T Uverse tv just started carrying NHL Network tv on their basic channel list. Its channel 658 on my receiver. This is NOT the NHL center ice network which is multiple channels with multiple out of conference games on all the time but its the next best thing. Just thought I would let everyone know.

I pay an extra $4 a month on TW for the sports package which includes NHL network. Best channel ever. I usually end up watching it 80% of the time I'm at home in front of the TV.

Me too. I didn't want to spring for Center Ice this year, so between the two Versus games, Blue Jackets games, and the three games NHL Network shows each week, I've got enough hockey to watch... :nod:

Me too. I didn't want to spring for Center Ice this year, so between the two Versus games, Blue Jackets games, and the three games NHL Network shows each week, I've got enough hockey to watch... :nod:

Yeah. I thought about getting center ice at halfway through the season for half price, but it still isn't worth it and there's usually enough to entertain me through the week.

NHL Network is pretty cool. I like alot of the shows they have on there. Especially the old games or the stanley cup videos from the teams. Pretty cool. Center Ice is ok. Wish a lot of it was in HD more.

Yeah I really like the day in the life show. I have my DVR set to record them.

Word is possibly Kubina and Antropov or Kaberle. We just traded for Jason Williams today from Atlanta, was on the 2002 Detroit Stanley Cup team. Right-handed shot from the point, supposedly good on the PP. Him for minor-leaguer Clay Wilson and the 6th round pick from the Shelley trade.

Word is possibly Kubina and Antropov or Kaberle. We just traded for Jason Williams today from Atlanta, was on the 2002 Detroit Stanley Cup team. Right-handed shot from the point, supposedly good on the PP. Him for minor-leaguer Clay Wilson and the 6th round pick from the Shelley trade.

True story. Rumors are that we wont "give up" anything (read: any top prospects as in Brassard, Vorachek, mayornov, Filatov etc...) for them to rebuild with. However we do have plenty of cap room and can/will/might gladly take some salaries off they're hands for the right price. Im with Light The Lamp on this one, for once we've got so much good young talent we need to stick to our game plan and I think Howeson's smart enough to do just that.

If no one has heard of Light The Lamp its possibly the best Jackets blog ever. http://lightthelamp.blogspot.com/

i hated antropov anyway.... i do like kaberle though. and yeah i know the leafs are rebuilding now, but we are like the yankees.... the league needs us to do well!!! hahahaha

Dont worry you'll somehow get Taveres, build around him and in 2 or 3 years be in contention for the cup again.

Yea, they will get Taveres cause Brian Burke is gonna sell that whole team up the river at the trade deadline. Oh well, maybe we can get something good out of it.

Would you blame him thought? Tavares is a beast.