WTB 9mm pistol

87GT

What model Glock do you have? The reason I ask is, the smaller (lighter) the gun, the more felt recoil it's going to have. If you get her a smaller one, it's probably just going to make the problem worse.

I have a glock 21. We rented a glock 19 before and it fit her hands but she doesn't like the grip at all. She told me it hurts after shooting a box. We rented a S&W M&P 9mm and it was the same way.

She loves the grip style of her revolver.

I have a S&W 9mm in my possesion. I PM'd you about it. It wasnt used in a murder that I know of.

You can have it for what I payed.

The news I got is personal, nothing about the gun.

Do you mind if my wife sees it in person before we make a decision?

I have a S&W 9mm in my possesion. I PM'd you about it. It wasnt used in a murder that I know of.

You can have it for what I payed.

The news I got is personal, nothing about the gun.

if he dont bye it call me i mit bye it if the price is right 614-808-5867 mike call me

Sounds like she needs to rent more so you can have an idea as to what you are looking for. Glock's have different grip angles than anything else. She doesn't like the M&P. The other popular one out there is the XD, after that you are looking at stuff that's not as common.

If you can find a Bersa Thunder is 9mm, try it. Try a Walther P99. She probably wouldn't like the Rugers. Try a Springfield EMP.

Honestly, i would suggest something that's the basic shape of the PPK Tyler is selling, which would include anything based off the Makarov design. Ladies seem to like that shape gun, but the problem is that they tend to be in oddball calibers, like .380 and 9x18MAK.

But, if she likes revolvers, then say fuck it and get a .38 Special (like the one Tyler is selling, lol).

See if you can find a used S&W 669 or 6609 at Vances. It is a small frame all steel gun that fits great in smaller hands. SA/DA with a bobbed hammer. I have one as a carry gun, but it is too heavy to really carry IWB all the time. The weight should bring the recoil down.

So yesterday we rented a Walter car? I think. It was very small and she didn't like it. If you filled up the magazine it wouldn't slide forward when we cocked it. We had to remove the clip and remove 1 bullet and try again. I didn't like the trigger I felt I had to pull back too far for it to move the hammer. The first few times I pulled the trigger I thought it would go off sooner but I had to pull it back farther. Also the recoil was a little too high for me. I couldn't hit close to the red circle. My wife couldn't even hit the paper target with it.

We rented another S&W M&P and we talked them into changing out the grip for the smallest one they have. She really liked it and it fit really well. We might end up getting one of these. I like the gun and shoot fairly well with it but not as good as my glock 21. Still I feel it is a good quality gun.