windows 7

88lx5oh

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard? Lol

You use photoshop to make one image out of three and tile it across the screens. No "stretching". Takes 5 min to make the image.

Reading owns you.

I have 4 monitors. 3 that go across, and one that is above my center monitor - wall mounted, and sits flush with the one below it. So it doesn't just go across.

Hey Joe, how do I use news groups with WOW?

http://content.wowway.com/Documents/WOWWAY/PDFs/HSD/Version/HSD_UserGuide_v0123.pdf

5GB/month limit. Sucks there is a limit, but at least you get a newsgroup. I'm stuck with TW at our condo, and they turned off their's last year. :( I guess I could setup a crappy PC at my rental house in Reynoldsburg where I have WOW, and log into that, but I haven't felt the need to yet.

http://content.wowway.com/Documents/WOWWAY/PDFs/HSD/Version/HSD_UserGuide_v0123.pdf

5GB/month limit. Sucks there is a limit, but at least you get a newsgroup. I'm stuck with TW at our condo, and they turned off their's last year. :( I guess I could setup a crappy PC at my rental house in Reynoldsburg where I have WOW, and log into that, but I haven't felt the need to yet.

cool, thanks! Downloading W7.nzb now.

Fucking NZBs can suck it. There were errors in the last part of the download and I can't un-RAR it. W7 used 3.8 of my 5 GB monthly quota so I can't re-download it. Can someone who has successfully DL'ed this just burn it to DVD for me? Jones? Hoblick?

Fucking NZBs can suck it. There were errors in the last part of the download and I can't un-RAR it. W7 used 3.8 of my 5 GB monthly quota so I can't re-download it. Can someone who has successfully DL'ed this just burn it to DVD for me? Jones? Hoblick?

For the love of god, get a trial from:

usenetserver.com

giganews.com

If you plan on doing newsgroups, do it right.

I share an astraweb account with someone and it is great. http://news.astraweb.com

it is worth the money

What is the current retention up to ?

Their page has not been updated since december when they claim to "in the process" of heading towards 270 days. :(

I've been with usenetserver.com forever, but their retention is only 125sh days. I wanna go giganews but they charge an arm and a leg. How is the speed of the service overall ? On usenet, I have never had a problem hitting 2MB.

Edited by Jones

What is the current retention up to ?

Their page has not been updated since december when they claim to "in the process" of heading towards 270 days. :(

I've been with usenetserver.com forever, but their retention is only 125sh days. I wanna go giganews but they charge an arm and a leg. How is the speed of the service overall ? On usenet, I have never had a problem hitting 2MB.

As of right now 160 days retention. When I first signed up it was 90 days! Depending on the time of day I can max out my insight cable just using 4 connections to astraweb. They have servers in the US so that makes it better.

• 2 weeks later...