TBSS People

AJ

since alot of the aftermarket exhaust systems are expensive and there seem to be alot companys that don't make a system for them (i.e. Hooker, Dyna Tech) would anyone be intrested in a custom set-up?

looking at building a few systems from the stock exhaust and selling them with trade of your stock cat-back. and there are quite a few TBSS's on here so thats why i thought i would ask.

Just an FYI, I "customized" a customer's ehaust on one by cutting out the muffler, unbolting the headpipe from the flange, flipping it over, and staight piping it. It becomes a straight shot, and leaves the little resonator muffler in the back. Obviously not the greatest thing but deffinetly the cheapest, and really only good for some performance sound.

From what I understand there aren't any significant gains from cat back. I would be interested in a catless Y-pipe tho.

i will rack one up tomorrow and check it out to see how it will be to make.

I'd be interested in something for my Silverado.

thats easy, i have done a few of those

Just an FYI, I "customized" a customer's ehaust on one by cutting out the muffler, unbolting the headpipe from the flange, flipping it over, and staight piping it. It becomes a straight shot, and leaves the little resonator muffler in the back. Obviously not the greatest thing but deffinetly the cheapest, and really only good for some performance sound.

i know about the removing the muffler, resonator and both. i think they both sound like crap. i am talking more like along the lines of the corsa touring or SLP single.

in for the Cat less Y let me know...right now i have the muffler and res delete with a magnaflow muffler and tip so not sure if the whole catback is necessary....btw both deleted w/o another muffler sounds like ass unless you like you like popcorn and raspy shit haha

in for the Cat less Y let me know...right now i have the muffler and res delete with a magnaflow muffler and tip so not sure if the whole catback is necessary....btw both deleted w/o another muffler sounds like ass unless you like you like popcorn and raspy shit haha

will be working on it some today at work. and i know they sound like crap. youtube has alot of them like that lol.

so does IPS want to work with me on the design that i already have worked out? when are you moving so we can do that one thing we talked about? and thanks for getting me that price on those parts so fast, as soon as the money is transferd from paypal to my checking i'll be by to pick them up.